PDA

View Full Version : Dye core division pants

SlipknotX556
03-29-2002, 08:06 PM
hey, I need some paintball pants and I want to know how the core divison pants are. Also do they come with a cup already built in, or is that only the slider shorts?

Thanks

2000Sabre
03-29-2002, 08:48 PM
I just bought a pair of these and used in a tourney a couple of weeks ago. Very comfortable. They don't come with a built in cup. I like the material these are made of better than the JT Cargo Pants. They clean up a lot better and don't stain from being hit or kneeling in paint. Also, they have an adjustable waist so you don't have to wear a belt like you do with the JT's. Very nice product. If you get them you'll like them.

Jonno06
03-29-2002, 08:55 PM
hey,do tournys allow you to wear slider shorts underneath of your DYE core pants?....b/c i heard something about not wearing knee pads underneath pants....

Snewk
03-29-2002, 11:08 PM
jonno i dont see why not...they are just like biking shorts with padding around your boys and other areas.

magc68
03-30-2002, 07:09 AM
these r one of the best pants out there. the have mesh down the inside of the legs. nice and wide yet very light pants. slider knees. padded but. look very cool. overall the best pants ive seen.

Hysperion
03-30-2002, 12:02 PM
i have the dye pants....very nice except when it's warm out...they are heavy and hot...