PDA

View Full Version : question about Dingo

Predater
03-30-2002, 12:31 PM
im thinking about getting him to make a gas thrue forgrip for me. is he good to deal with. i dont really like using companys i find on the internet but it looks like he does really good work.

bunkerhugger
03-30-2002, 12:47 PM
I ordered one from him last week. He has been quick to respond to my e-mails. When I get the product (angled ASA adapter and foregrip) I'll let you know how it came out.

Cypres0099
03-30-2002, 12:56 PM
I ordered a 15* asa from him a while ago and I couldn't be happier with it. Mine is the one called "stanley cup" It's very solid and looks great too. Also, if you have a warp I would recomend a 15*, it helps me get a better grip on my gun.

He is fast to respond to emails, he will work with you to get the custom product you want, and he is very friendly. I'd buy from him again but I can't think of anything I need.:confused:

Predater
03-30-2002, 12:57 PM
thanks. i already emaild him. i just want somthing to ease my conchence. i will have to mail him the forgrip that goes on the pro cuz he hasnt delt with them.

Panzerr
03-30-2002, 01:46 PM
I placed an order with him a month ago. He's missed two deadlines and hasn't responded to any of my emails in the last week. He said he's in the process of moving, so I know he's busy. I just wish he wouldn't tell me he's going to get something done by a certain date and not finish.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
03-30-2002, 03:46 PM
He was GREAT to deal with. Although I am starting to get iffy :(
I have been waiting for a while for my foregrip. I sent him an e-mail about it yesterday, and have njot recieved an answer. I am still waiting.
Panzerr : Same thing with me. But I don't blame him.

Panzerr
04-23-2002, 09:57 PM
for all those thinking about Dingo-beware and read this thread first. He is a ripper.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=33651&goto=newpost