PDA

View Full Version : Would Paintball Be The Same Without Pain

KOP_jedi_master
03-30-2002, 02:08 PM
i was thinking about what heaven will be like one day...and of course i knew paintball would be in there somewhere...but then i thought there would be no pain in paintball...i dont know if its just me or what but i dont really think paintball would be the same without pain...i mean you wouldnt feel it when you get hit....and dont lie i know there is always something deep inside of everyone that knows when you bunker someone you deep inside want to cause him a little pain.....

is it just me.....think about it

Derek

Kajo
03-30-2002, 02:33 PM
I don't know... too me paintball is more of a thrill then anything having to do with pain. I don't even feel the hits ususally till after the game is over. The andreneline pretty much takes care of that.

When I bunker someone I don't do it to cause pain... I mean, even in practice I know a lot of guys that try and take it easy and tap them on the pods or someplace not so vital.

My two cents
Kajo out-

HoppysMag
03-30-2002, 02:42 PM
no cause fear of pain keeps you from doing stupid things like you might do in laser tag.

j_gets
03-30-2002, 02:44 PM
Yeah, without pain it'd be a lot like laser tag. I prefer paintball to laser tag any day. By far.

J

SlipknotX556
03-30-2002, 03:26 PM
Paintballs dont hurt when I get hit with them, It just feels like someone was tapping me on the shoulder.

Lorquas
03-30-2002, 03:57 PM
paintball without pain? that would be soo stupid. you wouldn't get antsey before a game, you'd do stupid stuff all the time, and it just wouldn't be fun. you couldn't really pin anyone down because they wouldn't fear anything. Ever play a multiple hit game with somebody who didn't care about being hit? if you have, you know what i mean.

shartley
03-30-2002, 05:02 PM
Would Paintball Be The Same Without Pain?
Absolutely! Without a doubt it would be different.

You would then be playing TBALL. ;)

pip_999
03-30-2002, 05:05 PM
i think that it wouldnt be the same, because i dont know about you but i get teh adrenaline pumping because i nkow that it will cause a bit of pain

i mean would u be so pumped up about soccer or something?

Thordic
03-30-2002, 05:27 PM
If you are trying to say soccer doesn't hurt, you've obviously never played it. Its one of the most physically demanding sports that exists. Soccer, hockey, and lacrosse are the three most taxing sports out there, by far. In reverse order :) Us lacrosse players are the toughest SOBs you'll meet, followed by hockey players (a lot of which that I know play lacrosse in the offseason), and then soccer players. Footplay players are used to pain, but they don't usually have the stamina. Baseball, just give me a break. Paintball players are out of shape for the most part, and getting hit with a paintball isn't real pain.

FooTemps
03-30-2002, 07:19 PM
I hurt myself a lot when I played soccer. I stopped because my ankle is all screwed up from playing too hard... I think I might take it back up later but I've got to say that soccer hurts way more than paintball.

StuDawggie
03-30-2002, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by HoppysMag
no cause fear of pain keeps you from doing stupid things like you might do in laser tag.

You said it perfectly... without pain, paintball is laser tag. My theory has always been, "If it dosen't kill you it only makes you stronger."

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
03-30-2002, 10:39 PM
In the instance ADRENALINE takes over any pain , and without the thought of pain being present, you wont have any adrenaline pumping. My Quote of the day:

"Without pain, Paintball would not just be dah same"

StuDawggie
05-09-2002, 10:56 PM
Paintball without pain is just t-ball...

Steve Crush
05-10-2002, 05:06 AM
no don't think it would be the same. No i don't wanna make a hit any more painful then i have to. heh i actually made a little kid cry one day cause i was gonna tag him out, he gets scared and shoots, so my reflexs kicks in and i fire back and hit him point blank range in the hand, drew blood. i felt | | big. :(

steve