PDA

View Full Version : *Need by those of you who have DYE Slide Shorts

Paintballer86
03-30-2002, 02:26 PM
Hey guys- I need your help. For those of you that have DYE Slide shorts, can you please tell me where you got them, (ie.- Paintball store, Online store) How much you paid for them, how you like them, and how well they... protect... you know what I am talking about. Thanks alot in advance for your help.

Clare
03-30-2002, 03:30 PM
I dont personally have them but one of the local paintball stores has a lot of them for 35-40 ( dont quite remember). It's got a cheap thin pad that's suppose to act as a cup. As for how much they protect, I have no clue.

Hysperion
03-30-2002, 04:36 PM
I use them and like them....the cup is just neoprene so it would still hurt if you got hit "there" but not as bad....the nice thing is that the cup doesn't inhibit you at all and they're nice if you slide on your rear alot. If you need to buy some I have a pair of brand new size "M" for sale. I ordered from dye but found somewhere else so when dye finally sent them (like 2 months later) I ended up with an extra pair that is still sealed with tags. LMK if you're interested.

dmonahan
03-31-2002, 11:11 AM
I use Trace sliding shorts. They are 1/2 the price Better made and you can get them at any sporting good store. They have a flap in the front for a cup. (a soft cust will cost you about 6 buck). Why spend the extra money for the name.