PDA

View Full Version : dye customerservice

Predater
03-30-2002, 03:01 PM
iv emaild them about once evry other week trying to get a responce. and ive got nothing. has anyone ever got a responce from them.

i really like there barrels but there customerservice sux.

MikeCouves
03-30-2002, 03:15 PM
Seriously though. Do you get that many replies from large companies like that? It's hard for companies to keep up with the thousands of emails they must get. If you need customer service from a large company best thing to do is call them. Just because they can't answer your email doesn't mean they have bad customer service. But, companies should make it important, because they don't realize how much people appreciate fast and informational replies.

magman007
03-30-2002, 03:38 PM
no no , dyes custiomerservice really does suck

Hysperion
03-30-2002, 04:38 PM
yes it does...i was told it would take 3-4 days for my jersey...it took 2 1/2 months and that's with calling them every week and having them lie to me about how they "saw the box with my name on it ready to be shipped, I'm sure you'll have it soon!"...

pip_999
03-30-2002, 04:47 PM
i would try just e-mailing the stores who sell the product and see what info they can get you

Paintballer86
03-30-2002, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by MikeCouves
Seriously though. Do you get that many replies from large companies like that? It's hard for companies to keep up with the thousands of emails they must get.

Well.... AGD seems to keep up fine with their e-mail service...

Predater
03-30-2002, 04:51 PM
ive called in too and they give me the run-around. youd think they would be nicer to someone wanting to buy 2 barrels from them.

Clare
03-30-2002, 04:55 PM
is it just me or does predater only complain about everyone's customer service?

just playing with you :D

Predater
03-30-2002, 05:03 PM
ha ha ha;) i apologized for the last one. it was out of line.

but as for dye, im not the only one with a complaint about them. i actuly decided to post this after reading some other dye questions here.

and im not offinded with your post

pip_999
03-30-2002, 05:08 PM
well i have never emaild DYE but i have however e-maild WGP and AGD

AGD got back to me within 1 day
WGP took a couple of days

but it doesnt make sense cause i would think taht DYE is a smaller company so they would respond

but hey what can you do
BOYCOTT!!!!! jk;)

FordPrefect
03-30-2002, 07:30 PM
Don't boycott, they might make the laser-engraving EVEN MORE EXPENSIVE.

magman007
03-30-2002, 08:14 PM
I already have started boycotting them, i sold off all of my dye things xcept my jersy, there are better companies out there that deserve my money

Hysperion
03-30-2002, 08:16 PM
well, if I boycotted dye then I'd be stock with Brass Eagle/ JT stuff which is worse....so I guess Dye is the lesser of two evils :)

magman007
03-30-2002, 08:23 PM
why do you say that? there isnt one product that dye or jt/be makes that someone else dosnt

grips- 32* or smartparts or benchmark
barrels-jnj, smartparts etc
clothing- sp, diablo, paintball junkies etc
masks- v force, scott, raven

those are just a few, but everyone makes the same products that dye or the others make, and at thesame quality, if not better

Quiet
03-31-2002, 01:38 PM
I know some shops that are shying away from dye because it takes forever to get things from them. Dye tells them it will take a week, they tell the customer 2 weeks (just in case something happens). A month and a half later they lose a customer because it still isn' t there. Another month later they get the part and the bill.

It's just not good business.

BlackVCG
03-31-2002, 02:04 PM
A lot of manufacturers just aren't setup to be putting out as much product as there is a demand for right now. What a lot of people don't realize is that a lot of these companies are guys working out of their shops. For example, ANS is basically one guy making stuff out of his shop but he can't keep up with the demand. I'm not saying DYE is that way, but DYE has other issues in their business. Paintball manufacturers are quite a bit different than your average manufacturing companies. You'll realize that once you've been involved in the sport long enough.

HyperSnyper
03-31-2002, 02:33 PM
A while back, my 2nd hand used Boomy started coming apart. The tip started jiggling loose after my friend was cleaning it and left it in a bucket of soapy water.

The tip really started coming off so I called DYE. They told my it would take 3-4 weekd for them to re-glue it back on.

OMG!

But they do make quality stuff.

-Hyper