PDA

View Full Version : Trigger issue

bea242
03-30-2002, 03:38 PM
I have a new 45 frame for my automag (used but told it was for an automag). I tried putting my stock trigger in the frame but the trigger hits the rail assembly. The new frame wraps around the rail more and the section of the trigger where the safty goes through hits the frame and will not let it fire. Can I get a new trigger that will work maybe even something metal not carbon fiber? I thought about getting another trigger and modifying it but I couldn't find a stock single trigger on the AGD store site. The new frame is metal, one finger. I really don't want to go 2 finger. Any ideas would be great.

Predater
03-30-2002, 04:03 PM
why dont you want a 2x? and what kind of frame is it? that would help to ansur the question. a pick would be helpfull.

bea242
03-30-2002, 08:25 PM
I like the feel of one finger triggers, I can't knock 2 finger I have never tried one. I don't throw a lot of paint, mostly accuracy shots in wooded areas. If this frame doesn't work I might be getting a new frame and it will probably be 2 finger.

I am not sure who makes this frame, no markings. it is a 45 Splash black/gray/silver. I can't find my dig camera I will try to get one later tonight.

Thanks
Bri