PDA

View Full Version : warp ???s

old mag man
03-30-2002, 06:08 PM
I am trying to install my new warp and have some questions. The revolution does not fit tight?? I have minimag body w/hopper left and i have run tube around front and in the bottom??? Is this best?? What about the settings, any quick get me going pointers??? Thanks

Potatoboy
03-30-2002, 06:10 PM
For the revvy not fitting, get a CP or DYE feed neck insert.

For the hose setup, that should work fine although if your warp came with a 90 degree adapter you might want to consider running it to the top of the powerfeed.

Load SM5
03-30-2002, 07:30 PM
You could also run the hose under the trigger guard between your hand and the front grip (if you have one) I've seen people do this before and they seem to like it. There's also less hose sticking out. You can run it however you want to so long as there are'nt any sharp bends.

old mag man
03-30-2002, 07:36 PM
thanks as I have it going now and I think it is going to be great!!! I might try that under trigger routing. What parts should one keep on hand??? Belts and what about the hose, can it get broken with a hit???

Load SM5
03-30-2002, 07:48 PM
I've taken some direct hits on my hose and no problems so far. Just keep some 9 volts hand and if you don't have one alrealy call and get them to send you the plastic diverter plate to replace the metal one.

old mag man
03-30-2002, 07:55 PM
Any way to tell without tearing it apart which plate I have??

Load SM5
03-30-2002, 09:02 PM
You should be able to see it without tearing apart the warp. Look at the top of the warp where the paint goes into the warp hose. Just to the right. The part will look like the one pictured, if you have the metal one it will, suprisingly, look like metal.:D

http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=72&CATID=6

Potatoboy
03-30-2002, 09:07 PM
I did break a hose once, cought a ball directly in the hose from decently close range. Shouldn't happen enough to keep hose on hand, but it's not a bad idea.