PDA

View Full Version : Idea for mag body

MagMan1105
03-30-2002, 10:24 PM
Just an idea... don't know if this has been done or not but what do you think about having the body, trigger frame, and battery case of the e-mag, instead of having it just anodized, but have like a heat sensitive paint covering it???

Let me know what you all think... feel free to criticize my idea :)

Bartleby
03-30-2002, 10:35 PM
how about that kind of piant job where it's a different color depending on the direction you look at it from. :D ay?

magman007
03-30-2002, 10:58 PM
Bartlby the do have that, its called chamelion, they have atleast 1 e-mag with it, its pretty cool

Bartleby
03-30-2002, 11:03 PM
no i don't have it but i was thinkin about doing it. i'm going to a couple of stores tomorrow lookin for a blue and purple blend, if you catch my drift...

Lorquas
03-31-2002, 01:27 AM
the heat sensitive paint sounds like a big mood ring that shoots projectiles at high speed :D

Load SM5
03-31-2002, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by Bartleby
no i don't have it but i was thinkin about doing it. i'm going to a couple of stores tomorrow lookin for a blue and purple blend, if you catch my drift...

No, he meant that AGD already has a few chameleon e-mags out there.

If your going to do it yourself find a body shop that sprays that sort of paint. If they're doing a job with chameleon they may spray your parts you without too much cost (that paint is way too expensive). The kits that you can find around in stores looks terrible.

Bartleby
03-31-2002, 10:00 AM
Load - i knew what he meant and what i meant to get across is exactly what you just explained to me. Well...not in so many words. But no luck. The owner said he may be doing one next week so i'm gonna be checkin back there later. :D

FordPrefect
03-31-2002, 11:14 AM
I think that it would look awesome with heat sensitive paint.

Snooky
03-31-2002, 11:30 AM
while i was at the factory i looked at one of the emags like this and it was really cool. so i say go for it.

wicked_mag
03-31-2002, 09:08 PM
nothing personal but chamilion or how ever u spell it looks cool, sometimes but for some reason it usually looks purple, so i mean if thats the kinda statement u wanna make go for it.. lol i'm jk

Bartleby
04-01-2002, 07:14 PM
hey wicked, look at my sig...i think you can imagine that IS the statement i wish to make :D

bornl33t
04-02-2002, 04:34 AM
I think the heat sensitve idea is AWESOME !!! :D :D
as for cameleon paint I'd go with black on red... saw this on a car once .. I WILL own a car with this paint on it someday!!!!!!