PDA

View Full Version : All my Warp problems are solved!

The Mag Man
03-30-2002, 10:27 PM
Well today was the first time I played with my Warp. I used duct tape to get my Revolution to stay in, and I used some teflon tape to tighten down my warp screws which almost got stripped. My setup consists of a HL powerfeed body, I used the 90* adapter and ran the hose up to the top of my feed tube, that was horrible, the hose blocked my field of vision, so now I run the hose under my trigger guard, to the bottom of the feed tube, which worked out great! My newest problem arose today on the field, when I would turn my gun completly sideways to side shoot, my Rev would kick in and start spinning the hole time while I was shootin sideways. This really annoyed me, so when I got home, I took the Rev eye out and now I just let the Rev spin using my Intellifeed, which also works great. I couldn't be more impressed with this product. I curretnly have a clear AGD Warp, I originally ordered a so called "black" Warp, which actually is this shade of crap brown, litteraly. When I first got it, I was really disappoined at AGD, how could they make such a cool product such a crappy color, and then try to pass it off as another color? Oh well, I swapped it for a clear one.

AGD
03-30-2002, 10:33 PM
The "brown" goes into black dye to get it that way. Don't know why it comes out brown but if you leave it in too long it gets too black.

AGD

magman007
03-30-2002, 10:36 PM
WHATS THIS! tom dosnt know the answer to one of many lifes questions? my tiny world is collapsing around me

Paintballer86
03-30-2002, 10:38 PM
hmmm. Would you look at that. I am out of peanut butter. humm! *shrugs*

SlipknotX556
03-31-2002, 12:06 AM
Wes was putting the hose under the trigger feel comfy? Because I dont think I will be able to afford a new body and a warp.

The Mag Man
03-31-2002, 09:57 AM
Slip, yeah its not to bad. Using the 90* adapter was more cofortable, but like I said, it really blocked my vision, I was shooting with only one eye the whole day. Atleast with the new way, I can see just fine. The only real downer about putting it under the trigger guard, is that I can't wrap my hand around my foregrip all the way like I use to, now I can just barely hold it, but oh well, what ever works.

Jonno06
03-31-2002, 10:05 AM
i might have to warp the new angel im getting......

thats cool how you fixxed it and all.