PDA

View Full Version : Making sure there are no balls in the bolt

Bioyaple
03-31-2002, 01:08 AM
After I sgueegee my gun i like to make sure I get all the gunk from the barrel ports (the Holes). The easist way is to turn the gun upside down and shoot until it dry fires, then put your hand over the end of the barrel and fire a few times. Well i was distracted and forgot the shoot until it dry fires part.

Maghappy
03-31-2002, 01:41 AM
OOOOOOOOUUUUUCCCCHHHHHH!:eek: painful eh? that musta hurt, just ask Nutz bout the time he was over and i got pist, kicked him outa my room, he tried to open my door and i shot him POINT BLANK in the wrist, the under part of the wrist. boy that left a welt :) lol it was quite funny watching him freak out, rip the gun out of my hands and shoot me in the leg. lol good times we have hehe. pretty stupid too though :rolleyes: well next time dont shoot yerself :p

TheBigRaguPB4L
03-31-2002, 07:05 AM
Been there, done that.

Ter-Me-Nate
03-31-2002, 03:06 PM
ME TOO. been there done that

bahahahaha its makes you fill so stupid after the
pain goes away

Paintchucker
03-31-2002, 05:39 PM
Of course if you forget to dry fire after turning the powerfeed, the results are the same! Since Mags are not that common at the fields I play at, I get very strange looks from the refs when I put my hand over the end of the barrel and blow the holes out in my barrel.

-Jôker-
03-31-2002, 05:46 PM
Maghappy??? shootin ppl without masks!!! BAAAAAAAD

Me
03-31-2002, 06:37 PM
Yah, I did that, not hit my hand, but to clean the barrel out. and some guy was watching the speed ball game and was like "look at this kid shooting his hand." this was back when I had a cocker. now I just dont break balls w/ my RT. :)
lol

Maghappy
03-31-2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by -Jôker-
Maghappy??? shootin ppl without masks!!! BAAAAAAAD

hehe i was waitin for htat to come up. dont worry it was only his wrist that was showing throught the door and the dorr frame ;)

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
03-31-2002, 11:15 PM
OMG That reminds me hahahahahahahhaha

My best friend shot himself twice in the same hand in the same day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was funny. The first time wasn't but the second was b/c it was the second time and he still had his gloves on....