PDA

View Full Version : Automag RT shotgun --> HELP!

BlueMagRT
03-31-2002, 12:48 PM
I have a Classic RT that breaks nearly every ball it shoots.

i got it to stop breaking a little yesterday but when i chronoed it the velocity was all over the place from about 240 to 330.

i tried it again today and it broke all but the first 10 balls in the hopper.

paint to barrel match was good and i am using a warp feed body and foamie bolt

does anyone have any suggestions or know is agd can fix the feed/velocity problems i am having, for a fee or not i doesn't matter.

ciaran.mooney
03-31-2002, 02:10 PM
Check your nubbins! If they are alright and its still going, you could try plastic nubbins.

Velocity - If your running Co2 theres the trouble, but it could also be your reg. seat. Check that and replace if its worn out. And get air! (It rocks)

DaosBeoulve
03-31-2002, 02:59 PM
I'm sure AGD can fix it, whatever the problem may be. My RT Pro ate paint like crazy the last time I played, but I had the stock bolt and the paint didn't even come close the passing the bounce test... Now, I have a superbolt with the foamie, and next time I'm going to get better paint. If ya can't fix it by the ideas everyone throws at you in this thread, I'd just send it in to AGD and let them have a look at it. Chances are, you'll get a gun back that shoots 4x better...

Bartleby
03-31-2002, 04:04 PM
check the piston and reg-seat.

you can send it in to AGD for a "tune-up". basicaly what they'll do is fix anything that needs to be fixed, replace anything that needs to be replaced, give you a little baggy of o-rings, give you a powerfeed plug and send you on your way. if you odn't have any stars left i think it's 45 bucks. But hey, i sent my gun in and they gave me a new tigger frame, bolt and replaced all the o-rings and gave me a new spring, so i think it was well worth the money... good luck!