PDA

View Full Version : C'mon AO lets BAG this RIPPER

ß.C.
03-31-2002, 12:58 PM
To those who already know Chris Summers is a big RIPPER. I've made several contacts and me and a few other people are trying to get him. The more we complain the more people we find he has ripped. Also thank you T_Type thank you for your imformation it was EXTREMELY HELPFUL. If he has ripped you then JOIN THE LEAGUE! We'll get him together. Mail fraud has been fied once by dartagnion6 and I will file soon as I get the papers. One of his fellow neighbors has imformed me that he has my and several other people's items sitting in his room at home but he wants to remain anyonomous.
for more imformation email me at bchen187@aol.com

To help please:

add him to your bad trader sig
his screen name is dieselpowerpbcls
his email sclunatic@hotmail.com
his address is in my sig
or respond to this thread so I can print and mail it to his parents(I've trid a complaint letter, no response)

here is a copy of an email reponse

dude i sent them swear to god jesus christ

>From: Bchen187@aol.com
>To: sclunatic@hotmail.com
>Subject: my speeds pods and barrel
>Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 12:50:28 EST
>
>It's been about 18 days now and I still don't have my items. If I do not
>recieve them I do not recieve them within the next 4 days then I am
>demanding
>a refund. You claim that you did not put a state on the package you sent
>but
>if you knew something about zip codes you'd know that the state can be
>located in the zip code. I did not believe that story so I cannot force
>myself to believe that you actaully sent it. I want my items, I've waited
>way
>too long for my items and I'm demanding them or my money back.

the JoKeR
03-31-2002, 04:18 PM
Good luck getting this taken care of. If he's a minor, aren't his parents responsible for his (lack of) actions? Just a thought.

Makes me glad I don't buy used stuff from people I don't personally know...

ß.C.
03-31-2002, 04:29 PM
Well yes but his parents don't seem to be interested also. Several phone calls were left on their machine but no response were ever made.

pip_999
03-31-2002, 04:46 PM
why dont u pay hima visit
weilding a basebal bat

AllAmericanMag
03-31-2002, 04:46 PM
*EDITED FOR CONTENT* I understand your emotion, but keep it clean. Army

ß.C.
03-31-2002, 06:48 PM
haha we've emailed him and his parents several times, no response. I'd post conversation I had on AIM but the person wants to remain anyonomous

ß.C.
04-01-2002, 08:19 PM
WE GOT HIM! HIS MOTHER IS MAKING HIM SEND OUT ALL THE ITEMS TO THE 3 PEOPLE HE HAS RIPPED! Thank you mostly dartagnion6!

Now I got an email from someone claiming he had been rippedand he wishes me good luck. He claims has been ripped by Scott Herndon. Anyone have imformatioon him? Is he a good trader or a bad trader? I can't force myself to believe a story but I hate rippers and I've been ripped too many times to count(not in paintball forums, in the magic forums, been ripped in paintball only twice)and I just want to help in anyway I can.

Also thanks T_Type you insprired me

Tufiremn
04-01-2002, 10:08 PM
BC, You mentioned mail fraud, have you also considered theft by fraud, It would fit into what these people are doing. You also need to get away from email when sending notices to these people. Try certified mail, someone has to sign for it, and therefore this creates a paper trail that is easier for the authorities to use in a conviction.

Havoc_online
04-02-2002, 12:23 AM
man anyone who is ripped off by someone is Texas, let me know, I would be glad to take a trip to anywhere in Texas just to tell them that I have come to collect for a friend, I can't stand anyone who would do that, Good luck to anyone who rips me off and is within 700 miles from me.

ß.C.
04-02-2002, 06:33 PM
Thanks for the suppot :), I never filed mail fraud but was considering it. Dartagnion6 suggested it to me if his phone calls did not work, but it did. :)

TylerDurden
04-02-2002, 08:47 PM
The official AO enforcer for Texas.

ß.C.
04-02-2002, 08:52 PM
hehe hell yea!

P.S. nice sig

Cliffio
04-02-2002, 08:58 PM
doesnt chris summoers or whatever
live in the carolinas?
i was ripped off by his as well, stole my $400 tank
he said that someone "stole" the money so he took his sweet *** time giving it back to me, finally i called his local law enforcement...

i had reciepts and everything, even one for the tank, and the serial number written down and everything

Cliff

ß.C.
04-02-2002, 09:13 PM
YEA! thats him South Caroin. His neighbor told me about a tank he tried to steal, 68ci/3000 psi nitroduck?

T_Type
04-02-2002, 09:22 PM
B.C., I'm very happy to have inspired you and that it has worked out that you (and the others) are going to get what you paid for.. I have done alot of business online and with people I've never met (even bought a car from NY without seeing it) and have had great luck so far, but I have many friends who have not been so lucky.. If I can help anyone I certainly will try.. Anyways, I'm glad you got some response and please let me know if I can help again..

Cliffio
04-03-2002, 10:54 AM
actaully it was a 68/45 duck but yeah that was me

i was rather upset, but i got it back

Croix71
04-03-2002, 10:58 AM
Any updates B.C.?

Hope you and the others got your stuff back.

ß.C.
04-03-2002, 02:12 PM
I still haven't gotten my items and dartagnion still hasn't gote his money bt it's supposibly in the mail. I have a copy of a response from Chris Summers mother but I don't know if I hould post it. Somehow I think some of it is bull because hris swore to hi god he sent his end of the bargain and lied about his age, etc. I have never made contact with the 3rd person maybe it was you cliffio :) I doubt it. Dartagnion is the main man here, he did most of the dirty work, the best I did was send a letter and emails :(

T_Type: hey man there you are! Glad you could make it, thanks again!

T_Type
04-03-2002, 02:41 PM
Keep us updated and if we work together, I think we can win this one. And if need be, I can still go knock on his door.

SGTKennedy
04-03-2002, 03:44 PM
Can i be Minnesota's AO enforcer? i am always a bit skittish about online deals. but i have yet to get scammed. good luck on the stuff. hope it gets back soon.

ß.C.
04-03-2002, 05:22 PM
Don't worry T_Type that's what I'm doing.

Also Antwan RT, lol what makes you think anyone of us can make you that? Well you will be in my eyes but as for all of AO. . . .

Havoc_online
04-03-2002, 05:46 PM
lol, we need to form a volunteer AO group devoted to keeping online deals clean with representitives all over.

ß.C.
04-03-2002, 05:49 PM
haha yea I'd be pretty impressed.

T_Type
04-03-2002, 10:04 PM
Havoc, that's really a great idea. Don't know how many others would be interested, but I'm all for it.

People who scam you long distance will also steal from you in person, it's just easier for them to get away with if you're many miles away.