PDA

View Full Version : Need some info about my local field

drx975
03-31-2002, 04:53 PM
Does any1 know, or could any1 guess, if a field would let me and 3 people go on a nonwalk-on day, as walk-ons?? we did not reserve a place, and you are supposed to for a weekday. I didnt see this cause they changed the rules and site around recently. Please help I need to know tonight, sunday, easter. The field is captn carls, www.captncarls.com

Xen
03-31-2002, 05:26 PM
uuh call them and ask... wow that was hard

-Jôker-
03-31-2002, 05:30 PM
prolly not but call and find out....o am i a lil late :D

drx975
03-31-2002, 05:30 PM
no i cant man they are close cause its EASTER....wow nice one...but i know you probably didnt realise that....plus they are closed on sunday, every sunday (they only have a store number which is closed on sundays, the field which doesnt have a number is open on sunday). So im calling them tomorrow to see...does any1 else know? or have an idea what they would say if we just showed up?

DryIce
03-31-2002, 05:37 PM
heres what they would say if they didnt want you there

"sorry this is for reservations only please leave"

other wise they will let you play
no big deal...

drx975
03-31-2002, 05:40 PM
I would understand if they say no but god would that piss me off because ive been trying to play with my friends at a field or at our private field we made for 4 weeks now....that is a long time considering I havent even played over the winter at all.

and I know that they would either say yes or no....duh man...i was asking what they would probably say....

Mango
03-31-2002, 05:59 PM
Dude chill out. Look, do you plan on playing on a Monday??? If not, then just calm down. If you plan on playing this coming weekend, then you have plenty of time to call and ask them if they allow walk ons. If they do not allow walk ons, then you have no choice, you cannot play.
Remember:
"Lead by following, action through flexibility."