PDA

View Full Version : a couple questions... READ THIS!

iisp0tii
03-31-2002, 09:48 PM
ok, first off, i have a super bolt and lapco autospirit coming in the mail, and i was wondering if there as anything i should do to the bolt before i shoot it. i will post my results after my tests. second of all, since i am getting a lapco bigshot soon, i was wondering if they would be good for rec ball. i was going to get a 16" cp barrel for scenarios, but if lapco's are nice for sniping, i wont get the cp. all info is appreciated.

mountaindud
03-31-2002, 09:52 PM
Well the bolt should be fine, but I had a Lapco and it shot 'bout half as far as my Freak. I don't know it was pretty large bore though.

Major Ho
03-31-2002, 10:33 PM
Superbolt should be fine, just plug and play. I just got one and LOVE it. AGD and Tom only claim that it reduces recoil and is lighter. I swear it makes it a HECK of a lot quieter, truely does reduce recoil, and gentler on balls becuase of the foamie(all day sat. not one ball broke). Use the new plastic nubbins AGD gave you in the superbolt box and stick it in the autospirit. I am also getting a big shot very shortly so i wish you luck with that and the superbolt...

pip_999
03-31-2002, 10:35 PM
dont let the length of the barrel fool you

a_malfunction
03-31-2002, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by mountaindud
Well the bolt should be fine, but I had a Lapco and it shot 'bout half as far as my Freak. I don't know it was pretty large bore though.

What are you talking about?? Unless you were shooting faster with the freak, the paint will go the same distance.

pip_999
03-31-2002, 11:30 PM
THE BARREL AFFECTS NOTHING

FooTemps
03-31-2002, 11:35 PM
Yes the barrel effects accuracy... If the bore doesn't match the paint then the acuracy, efficiency and distance is changed...

iisp0tii
04-01-2002, 03:19 PM
ok, just got my superbolt today. i have 5 plastic nubbins now because i ordered a parts kit w/ the bolt. i felt inside the spring and it was just a little ruff on the edges so i took some 2000 grit sandpaper and sanded a little bit, now its smooth!:D i cant wait till the barrel gets here!!!!!