PDA

View Full Version : Warp problemz

Argentino
03-31-2002, 10:14 PM
Here it is> my warp feed is double feeding, and thus it chops.
Iam running a freak and a boomer, both with plastic nubbins, and I still chop at least once a game, not once a day. Im really lost the parabolic feed plug is set properly and everything is set and good to go. It never broke paint w/o the warp. And I was using a wire nubbin!,

Please help this is turning my mag into a blender. :( :(

Poseidon
03-31-2002, 10:17 PM
try turning down your warp a bit and mabey a new nubin.

a_malfunction
04-01-2002, 12:00 PM
Is it pushing the paint past the nubbin?

hitech
04-01-2002, 03:21 PM
How far does the warp spin each time you shoot? 1/4 turn is what you want it set at. Are the paintballs you are using way to small for the barrel?

Argentino
04-02-2002, 06:20 PM
I`ll try a turning down the warp, to make it spin less.
Is there a way to moderate the friction on the warp. + or - force. Also im shootin it on the freak, so the paint to bore match is always 97% dead on.
yes the balls are getting pusshed right by the plastic nubbin, but it is not as bad as the wire nubbin.
Ill keep you posted if I find a way to fix it. but i`ll try this one out first.

Thank you Agustin> Argentino.

hitech
04-02-2002, 06:24 PM
You can always "oil" the disks. I have never done it (yet) but as I understand it the easiest way is to break a ball, place some of the fill on you finger and place your finger in the warp against the disks and press the prime button.

I'm going to try that next time I used "dry" shelled paint (advantage shell).

PyRo
04-02-2002, 08:25 PM
Yeah, putting some paint on the disks will help it to slide better. I think that you can loosen it some with the two allen screws in the middle. I'm not 100% sure on that one though.