PDA

View Full Version : My Bad

mountaindud
04-01-2002, 01:17 PM
CockersRule - I feel like I need to apologize for assuming that you were a "cocker jock" as it were . It was wrong very wrong. No seiously it was. I'll be the first to admit that I'm an idiot.

All American Mag - Sorry about telling people you were gay.

Miscue - Let some people reply to this thread before you close it; part of a forum is to let all the members get a chance to reply.

AllAmericanMag
04-01-2002, 01:20 PM
Awwwww, you're so sweet! :cool:

Restola
04-01-2002, 01:21 PM
i know nothing of this situation. but ill post anyways because...well i dont know

Lorquas
04-01-2002, 01:34 PM
yes, i am sorry too for contributing to that previous thread. :(

Jonno06
04-01-2002, 01:40 PM
so Allamericanmag isnt gay!?

had me fooled...j/k j/k

is that the cocker jock thread?I loved that thread....

mountaindud
04-01-2002, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Jonno06

had me fooled...j/k j/k

HAHA yeah that should be in Classic

AllAmericanMag
04-01-2002, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Jonno06

had me fooled...j/k j/k

Oh be nice! :p

MikeCouves
04-01-2002, 04:17 PM
LOL AllAmerican! Lol, funny stuff.

I'm err, just going to lock my doors now ;).

boss_automager
04-01-2002, 05:56 PM
Mountaindud,I thought that said Mountain dew!MY bad!I voted I didn't like you but I actualy like you.In a friendly way for all you sickos out their like Allamericanmag{kidding}!

Miscue
04-01-2002, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by mountaindud
Miscue - Let some people reply to this thread before you close it; part of a forum is to let all the members get a chance to reply.

I wasn't planning on it. I lock threads when rules are broken, not when I feel like it... and this thread is going fine. :)

AllAmericanMag
04-01-2002, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by boss_automager
Mountaindud,I thought that said Mountain dew!MY bad!I voted I didn't like you but I actualy like you.In a friendly way for all you sickos out their like Allamericanmag{kidding}!

Spoil-sport! ;)

mountaindud
04-01-2002, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Miscue

I wasn't planning on it. I lock threads when rules are broken, not when I feel like it... and this thread is going fine. :)

sarcasm> What rule did I break when I started that thread flaming CockersRule for no reason? (end of sarcasm). Yeah I guess I did break a rule.