PDA

View Full Version : MajorDamage bought a new marker! WHAT COULD IT BE!?

MajorDamage
04-01-2002, 04:05 PM
A 2.2 Tribal BBT of coarse! Its a silver to grey fade, has a Warlord board, ACE, Sonic LPR, Dark Angel highrise, and comes with some beat up clear Dye Stickys(that now look yellowish green lol). Its cool, I have to send it in to have a wire and an led fixed, and I have to buy a reg and I'll be stylin' :). I enjoy it, its very light weight and looks fun! After I get it back I'm planning on using it for a day of play and seeing what it can do! I picked it up for $350, and the dude included a free metal case. The pic is a little older, it dosnt come with the barrel or reg in the pic, but thats it! So whata ya think? Oh! Also I need to come up with a NAME! What do you guys think it should be? Its big brother is Thunderclease the E(NDO)Mag(my Emag), and its other big brother is The HooHa Blaster(ReTro Zgrip mag). So this is the new edition to the family!

ENDO!

MajorDamage
04-01-2002, 04:06 PM
Heres the pic lol

ENDO!

FooTemps
04-01-2002, 04:08 PM
Since you gave me your pg1 pro... Can I have your mag now!?!? lol... April Fools

MikeCouves
04-01-2002, 04:08 PM
Silly April fools! Lol.

MajorDamage
04-01-2002, 04:09 PM
Lol, MY MAGS! :D The ReTroMag needs a mainbody though, so I need to buy one :D

ENDO!

Jonno06
04-01-2002, 04:58 PM
why dont you call the tribal...."the awesome"...i know you will use that name...its soo cool....where did you find that one?i think i saw it somewhere....

MagMan5446
04-01-2002, 05:40 PM
I have a 2.2 (actually 2.0 cuz I threw a single trigger on there) Tribal Twister. Black to red fade with chrome thrown around here and there...a board that me and the dude down the street made, ACE, and she's about to be intellifed.

I'll get pics as soon as I can bum a digi cam off of somebody.

bornl33t
04-01-2002, 06:32 PM
HOO ha!! lol way to go chick magnet! looks gooda hehehe

MajorDamage
04-01-2002, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Heat
HOO ha!! lol way to go chick magnet! looks gooda hehehe
lol, thanx Heat! :D! Did you watch the Chick Magnet music video yet? That dude is so me lol :).
I made the awesome up, I just thought it sounded cool lol. I think thatd be a nice name, but I'd have to save it for the ultimate gun, like an Emag Extreem, or like if I bought another Emag :).

ENDO!