PDA

View Full Version : TOP GUN (NJ) THIS SATURDAY, April 6th!!

Mango
04-01-2002, 07:42 PM
Hey, just seeing if anyone is planning on going? Myself and Spacemanspiff and most likely MantisMag will be there. Should be a great day of paintball if the weather holds out. So post here if you plan on going!!!

P.S: Mods please move if you feel necessary. The friendly corner is clogged with strange posts and I thought this would get more exposure. Thanks! :D

theraidenproject
04-01-2002, 08:06 PM
sounds good. i'll see if i can, but i dont know. if so, can i bring my 3 man team? we need some practice for the young guns tourny this month. im glad its sunday and not sat, so i have time to get the 3/32 submini phone plug for my ifed warp. i got all the parts 'cept that. d'oh!

mag59459
04-01-2002, 08:10 PM
i'd like to know more about it, I've already taken off work all this weekend to play paintball, I just don't know where.

Mango
04-01-2002, 08:11 PM
Hey bring everyone!! Would be great to play!! COME ONE COME ALL!!!! And were playing SATURDAY, not Sunday. Or do you mean the young guns tourny is sunday?? I am confused. haha

Tunaman
04-01-2002, 08:20 PM
I'd love to go...but sunday is better for me.:(

mag59459
04-01-2002, 08:29 PM
where is it?

MantisMag
04-01-2002, 08:34 PM
saturday? i thought it was sunday. dammit now i gotta check to make sure the calendar is clear all over again.

govnamac
04-01-2002, 08:45 PM
I might be there, but I'd have to ditch work, and I might be going to Skirmish on Sunday

Wc Keep
04-01-2002, 08:56 PM
i wish i could go but i have to work on saturdays. im playing at on target paintball games on sunday though if anyone wants to play there im gonna be there.

theraidenproject
04-01-2002, 08:59 PM
nevermind, i cant go, and neither can one of my other teammates. the young guns tourny is sunday the 14th. my team, tentatively titled "Team Berserker" will be playing, but we're not that good. anyone know how good the competition is for young gun tournys @ top gun? i dont wannna lose the first game and be bored the rest of the day (well i guess we could go play woods).

Wc Keep
04-01-2002, 09:04 PM
im guessing that this is your first tournament. you dont get one game. you usually get a minimum of 6. if you want come down to on target on sunday and ill see if i can get my team to scrimmage with you so you get in a good practice.

theraidenproject
04-01-2002, 09:07 PM
yep. 1st tourny. ive been paitballing a little too often lately, so ic ant go again til the tourny, and i cant go for a little after that, but thanks for the offer.

Wc Keep
04-01-2002, 09:09 PM
no problem if you need any advice then you can ask me or any other tourney player in here. again im playing at on target on sunday if anyone wants to play.

spliff
04-01-2002, 09:43 PM
My team, team theory, will be at the young guns tourny on the 14. Last Top gun tourny i went to had 8 game prelims, so you wont lose your first game and then be bored. My team will be toting 2 vert feed autocockers, and a powerfeed mag, so if you see us, feel free to say hi.

Kaiser Bob
04-01-2002, 10:24 PM
Id play, but the emag has me tapped out... also i kinda wanna finish my setup before i go play... Im shooting for 3rd week of april for being able to play.

theraidenproject
04-01-2002, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by spliff
My team, team theory, will be at the young guns tourny on the 14. Last Top gun tourny i went to had 8 game prelims, so you wont lose your first game and then be bored. My team will be toting 2 vert feed autocockers, and a powerfeed mag, so if you see us, feel free to say hi.
cool. ill see ya there. i have a warp left mag, and my team has a tippmann r/t, and a left feed cocker.