PDA

View Full Version : Get EMAG -or- Go ELCD -or- intelliframe??

tayior7
04-01-2002, 09:20 PM
Right now i have a...
Minimag
Retro Valve
Chrome PF body
Chrome benchmark 2x frame
eclipse splash kit
dye 10in SS
CP flame drop forward
blah blah

Should I buy some type of electronic frame (Mako, Hyperframe) and put it on my gun,
-or-
Sell my gun and buy an EMAG???
-or-
get a intelliframe w/ hopper link
???????

And between the 2 electronic frames-which is better??
ANd how much do you think i could sell my gun for???

a_malfunction
04-01-2002, 09:29 PM
. You've got a very nice gun there.... I'd say get an intelliframe and a warp

SlipknotX556
04-01-2002, 09:35 PM
Even though that gun is very nice, I suggest you get an Emag.

SoupRman
04-01-2002, 09:39 PM
your basically asking should i get new headers for my camaro... or buy a corvette...

get the e-mag.

Snooky
04-02-2002, 12:08 AM
what color splash kit is that?

nutz
04-02-2002, 06:32 AM
emag... any mag is great but nothing compares to the greatness of the emag

GallagherAtWar
04-02-2002, 07:19 AM
Get a Hyperframe

Chri$$

tysonmachado
04-02-2002, 08:37 AM
I would get the intelliframe because it is the cheapest of your options and I'm happy with manual triggers. If money is no object then buy the e-mag. I've fired a couple of electro frames and they aren't bad, but the e-mag is designed as an integrated system and made by AGD. It would have to be better because they eliminate the possible tolerance issues you can run into with aftermarket frames. Plus, you always have the manual option on the e-mag if your battery dies or you forget to charge it.

Croix71
04-02-2002, 09:09 AM
I would ask 2 questions.

1) How much of a financial burden would it be to upgrade to an E-Mag

2) How often do you play?

#1 I'd say if upgrading to an E-Mag doesn't strain you financially, go for it!

#2 If your an occasional rec player, like me, you might not need to need to upgrade. Boils down to how much are you really going to use your marker. You could say, there's no point in having a Porsche if it's just going to sit in your garage all day. Unless you wanna look pretty with a brand spankin new E-Mag. ;)

tayior7
04-02-2002, 04:33 PM
Thanks for all the replies, how much do you think i could sell my gun for, because i would need that money if i wanted an emag.

o yeah the splash kit is crazy black i think?

tayior7
04-02-2002, 09:41 PM
i think im just gonna go with the mako electronic frame. Does anybody know if there would be any problems with the retro valve and electronic frame? i cant find the companies website so i cannot contact them. i would have gotten an emag but then i would have to sell my gun- a real pain, then save up more money and buy the emag.

pip_999
04-02-2002, 10:03 PM
intelli, with a warp