PDA

View Full Version : Moderater or TOm come here real quick.

AssassN
04-01-2002, 10:07 PM
The i-frames in the shop can fit onto RT's right? Thanks in advance.

Cypres0099
04-01-2002, 10:33 PM
Is this a question that only the mods could answer? There are probably a lot of users here that could answer that. I'm not sure but I think you have to specify RT.

Right.....:confused:

TheBigRaguPB4L
04-01-2002, 10:33 PM
if you call them and told them you needed it for the rt, they would hook you up. all they need to do is drill out the back whole slightly bigger for the banjo bolt.

yes i answered this question, and i'm not a mod.

BlackVCG
04-01-2002, 11:33 PM
If there is an urgent issue regarding something that needs a moderator to take care of or anything for that matter, then the title you used is appropriate. For issues like this, there are many people on this site that know the answer. Please only address urgent questions with such a thread title when it applies. Thanks.

AssassN
04-02-2002, 05:30 PM
You guys are weird It says "Moderator or Tom come here real quick." There is no exclamation point or anything regarding to something that made it seem urgent. An urgent message o me would be "TOM HELP PLEASE HURRY!!!!!"

Sorry but this was takwen the wrong way and blown out of proportion.

hitech
04-02-2002, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by AssassN
...real quick...

That sems urgent to me.

AssassN
04-02-2002, 06:19 PM
I meant come here for a second. I can now see why this was mis understood. In my next Post it will say "Tom or moderater read this post last and take a few days before you reply." Real quick was refering to this is a quick question and does not need the debate it is getting.

Cypres0099
04-02-2002, 06:36 PM
What we are saying is that for a question like this it's not necissary to adress only Tom or the Mods. You might even be able to get your question answered faster if you didn't.

So calm down.:) It was just a suggestion for the next time.

AssassN
04-02-2002, 07:00 PM
O i know just didn't think ne one else would know. I wish RT's just had starndard parts i've been temped to trade for a retromag a few times.