PDA

View Full Version : Proteam warpfeed?

Clippy
04-02-2002, 12:41 PM
well..
im in the market for a WarpFeed for my mag, and i was at www.paintballgear.net only to find that theres 2 differnt types of warp feeds.. a proteam warp feed and a AGD warp feed... i would figure the AGD would be more than enough for me, but why is the proteam one some $40 more?
what makes it better? or more expensive?

just a few quesitons that poped in my head and thought i would ask some people that might know.. heh..

thanks..

cphilip
04-02-2002, 12:46 PM
Adjustable mounting bracket for other Manufacturers markers, aluminum 90 degree adapter and external vibration sensor.

For the Mag save your money and get the AGD one. You should look in the Dealers Forum. Some better prices there. Like $120 shipped for one in clear.

BTAutoMag
04-02-2002, 12:47 PM
because they suposeably make products better... i think they just wanna make some $$$$ off of a good product

Warthog#3
04-02-2002, 04:39 PM
They also give you two vertcal adaptors for angels and defiants. They are better suited for centerfeeds.

MajorDamage
04-02-2002, 04:56 PM
Proteam one has a more adjustable bracket, a sensor that works with just about any gun, more little accessories, and the colors are slightly diffrent I think.

ENDO!