PDA

View Full Version : Need help pretty fast... anyone ever order paintballs online?

InfinatyBPS
04-02-2002, 02:55 PM
I am just wonderin I am planning on ordering paintballs from Paintballgear.com because they have realy cheap paintballs for $35 a case(great american paintballs) and I am wondering how much would regular ground shipping be? I am ordering because I dont wonna spend $60 for a case of PMI Paint cause if I do that I won't have enough to play. Also anyone ever try GA paintballs?

Quiet
04-02-2002, 03:01 PM
Getting paintballs shipped is a pain in the ___. It seems a lot of mailmen are illiterate. "handle with care", "fragile", "do not kick repeatedly", mean nothing to them.

Price doesn't seem that bad though.

BlackVCG
04-02-2002, 03:03 PM
The GA paint I've used has been total garbage, but then some people say it works fine for them. Depends on what lot you get your paint from and how fresh it is.

InfinatyBPS
04-02-2002, 03:39 PM
Ok, my main questions was how much was shipping, not condition or anything but thanks for that anyways :D Also
I know these paintballs are pretty fresh because they were out of stock like a few days ago now they are back in stock... so ya, PRICE, HOW MUCH IS SHIPPING!?!?!?

krafty
04-02-2002, 03:48 PM
I get my paint from Central Ohio paintball (www.paintball-discounters.com) and I think it's $12 to ship up to 2 cases. They really pack them well, too. about 6 inches of peanuts around each side.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
04-02-2002, 04:15 PM
www.firstcallpaintball.com

Thats where my friend gets his paintballs. He said that they have a garentee that if it has a broken ball then will send the you a new package of the same amount of balls you paid for.
Yep. I just went there. This was on their first page.

Our Paint is Guaranteed: If you get broken paint in your box, contact us and we will ship out a replacement immediately

nutz
04-02-2002, 05:40 PM
pbgear's probly around $10-13