PDA

View Full Version : autococker barrels

pntblr2k
04-02-2002, 07:07 PM
what is the most accurate barrel made for an autococker?
the best i found was a j&j full tilt. what about freak, cp 2 piece pro series, otp,boomy? or any of your opinions will help greatly!!! i need the best barrel i can get so i can shoot your face off from across the field.

pntblr2k
04-02-2002, 07:08 PM
just kidding about the face part hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i need the help thanx bra!

Load SM5
04-02-2002, 07:37 PM
It really depends on the paint you're shooting.

PyRo
04-02-2002, 07:40 PM
You want something that matches your paint well, and about 12in long. You don't want too much porting either.

pntblr2k
04-02-2002, 07:50 PM
names people.............names

and on a personal note i got a j&j full tilt mucho grande y long so much porting its coming out the wazoo and its good

just want to know more accurate stuff i shoo marbs and 32 competition paint (if your into that kinnda thing)

TITAN
04-02-2002, 07:58 PM
the barrel wont determin your accuracy... all you need is a good paint/barrel match, a reasonable velocity and some good quality paint and youll have great accuracy.

pntblr2k
04-02-2002, 08:03 PM
titan, did you forget to read the one above i'm pretty sure i said names people.............names
and lets just go over a couple of things if i shoot through a copper pipe that is rusty and ronchy as hell then it will not be as accurate as a boomy that is all good and shoots like no other i would appreciate if anyone knows a name of aa barrel thats good and can type it that would be nice

PyRo
04-02-2002, 08:23 PM
Lapaco
CP
Boa
Dye
J&J
SP
Armson
The list goes on and on to almost all the barrel ompanies.
You want a barrel which is about 12in, with maybie 1in or so of porting. Then it has to fit your paint well. A barrel will only work really well with one size of paint. So there really is no barrel that will work well all around.
Go for a boomy if you want, but its not better than a $40 barrel you get from somewhere else.

Cha0tic
04-02-2002, 08:49 PM
i suggest you find a bore/barrel chart. they show the approxamate bore sizes for paint, and what barrels are the same bore size.

i shoot marbs alot, and my dye aluminum barrel works great with them.

FYI, a longer barrel is not more accurate, just a tad bit quieter. i suggest a 12 inch barrel, with minimal porting, as it is the most efficient. the dye barrels have tons of porting, bt if your not into efficiency, go for it.

TITAN
04-02-2002, 09:51 PM
pntblr2k- from what i know there are no rusty copper pipes on the market today... all the barrels you shoot will shoot practically the same

Poseidon
04-02-2002, 10:08 PM
FREAK, or CP KIT

Good for all paint :)