PDA

View Full Version : post pic's of your powdercoated mag

04-02-2002, 09:45 PM
i want to see some powdercoated mags so i have an idea of what mine will look like if i ever get it done.

pip_999
04-02-2002, 09:48 PM
i dunno its not really a fiar test
cause the mags kinda arc, bout what u would have to do to make the test fair is have everything stock with the EXACT same barrel and the EXACT same air tank and such

either way i voted for the cocker

Xzion
04-02-2002, 11:54 PM
The accuracy is the same between all markers, depending on the paint to barrel match, so in a perfect world, each 'marker would have the same accuracy, as for range, that would depend on the velocity of the marker, but again, if all guns are shooting at the same velocity, the range will be the same, unless of course using backspin technology, which would increase range. The laws of physics prove this to be true.

As for the powdercoat, do a search of the forum for 'powdercoat' Im sure it will come up with many pictures, I know ive posed a whole bunch of them, rather recently as well. The search button is in the top right corner of this page.

pip_999
04-03-2002, 08:51 AM
i am pretty sure cockers have more distance on them
i dont know why but i am pretty sure they do

synreal
04-03-2002, 09:00 AM
pip-
nope, you my friend have been corrupted by the hype engine ;)

do a search, if you put a paintball through a paper tube with a muzzle velocity equal to a cocker/mag/whatever physics takes over and they will all go the same distance. do a search, this is one of the oldest debates/topics on the board.

i am pretty sure cockers have more distance on them
i dont know why but i am pretty sure they do
wgp marketing at its finest ;)

pip_999
04-03-2002, 09:05 AM
ah but

doesnt it all come down to the bolt system or something?

Didn't you read anything in that thread about etiquette and signatures? - cphilip

TheTramp
04-03-2002, 09:23 AM
Why did you use the question about powdercoating to post a lame poll that's been covered many, many times? Remember the rule about having the title have something to do with the thread?

synreal
04-03-2002, 09:26 AM
no, it doesn't, once the ball leaves the barrel of any marker if it is going the same speed across the board, it WILL go the same distance, period. (this is why physics equations don't ask which brand of catapult/mortar you are using in working tradjectory equations)

p.s. - its common practice (unwritten law) to only have you sig once per thread, its saves others from scrolling through it over and over again

soilent green
04-03-2002, 10:13 AM
here we go agian while accuracy is arguable Distance is not even with a backspin device you don't get more range cause you can always aim up.