PDA

View Full Version : Warpfeed on my minimag

minimag187
04-03-2002, 10:48 AM
I was wondering if a AGD Warpfeed would work on my Powerfeed Left Minimag? Would i have to get a warp feed body? My setup is: Minimag, Hyperframe, 12v revy x-board, AGD Flatline 68ci, superbolt, freak system, would the warp fit correctly on the gun with the flatline tank?

PS: Is $109.99 a good deal for a brand new agd warp feed?

Thanks alot!,
Justin

TheTramp
04-03-2002, 11:02 AM
That is a fine price for the Warp.

To put it on your hopper left Mini body you'll need the powerfeed adapter. This comes with all Warps. The hose will run from the warp to the powerfeed adapter which fits on the TOP of the powerfeed (as if a hopper). You can use the regular short PF plug in the bottom of the PF as you would with a hopper. If you had a hopper right PF body you would run the hose to the bottom of the PF (no need for the PF adapter)and use the long PF plug.

You should not have a problem with the flatline.

When using the PF adapter make sure it is adjusted so the ball stack looks like the one in the "proper ball stack" thread near the top of this page.

PyRo
04-03-2002, 04:09 PM
You don't need a warp body for anything. All a warp body does is knock make the feed tube shorter and lower your profile a bit.

hitech
04-03-2002, 04:48 PM
You can also run the hose under the trigger guard and into the bottom of the power feed. Just be sure there are no sharp bends in the hose.