PDA

View Full Version : some serious mag problems

phish
04-03-2002, 03:03 PM
ok, it was about 40 degrees out today and i was playing some paintball at my field. I ran out of nitro and switched over to c02 and it shot ok for awhile and then it started to freeze up so i put it down for awhile. when i came back to it, i held the trigger down and turned on my cradle, air started pouring out my barrel and i released the trigger and the problem persisted. i watched the vid and didnt see any problem like this. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with me/my gun?

krafty
04-03-2002, 03:32 PM
If you set it down with the co2 tank connected/on, you probably flooded the reg with liquid co2 and froze most of your internal o-rings and such.

phish
04-03-2002, 03:42 PM
well it was off, but that couldve been it i suppose, i'll try it out now

Quiet
04-03-2002, 04:03 PM
If liquid CO2 got in your marker you may have to replace some O-rings. That problem can happen if you've done in your on/off and power tube o-rings

PyRo
04-03-2002, 04:21 PM
Sounds to me like you killed your on-off and PT o-rings. Try it again after the tanks been off a while. If it still doesn't work, you may need to replace some rings.

phish
04-03-2002, 04:29 PM
ok its better now, i'll probly replace the o-rings just to be safe. Thanks for the help.