PDA

View Full Version : Paintball Junkies

Mag pusher
04-03-2002, 03:58 PM
Hi guys
AGD store in Norway need your help. Have you tried the gear from PJ and if so, what are your opinion on quality and design.....etc
All your feedback is appreciated

nutz
04-03-2002, 06:23 PM
yes, i am sponsored by them as u can see in my sig...

in my opinion (100% honest)

the jersey is kinda like a very light cloth and is quite durable and feels nice...

the pants (antron pants) are kind of like light snowboarding pants and come with pretty cheap pad inserts that arent really the greatest. but overall the pants look very nice and feel good too, they are extremely durable for sliding and sitting on knees or butt...

gloves (sure grip gloves) are THE wierdest gloves i have ever felt... the entire palm of the gloves are made of a kind of rubber material that grips metal so well its like duct tape to metal almost, but it does not grip almost anything else very well (such has hair or skin). they are very durable and feel great after u get used to them. some people dont get used to them but some do easily.

sock hats (any kind) are made of like a nylon material and are not paded like the normal sock hats. they are basicly just about looks but even though they are thin they do work well to protect. (i was shot in the back of the head while being bunkered, from like a foot away and i hardly even felt it

all the gear looks great and functions like it should and is very durable... i do recomend them for some nice stuff... also if u make the right combinations of equipment from them they can look very very nice... like my teams jerseys :D

pip_999
04-03-2002, 06:31 PM
great company
great people
great products

Clare
04-03-2002, 07:45 PM
I really like my antron pants :D

skirts
04-03-2002, 07:46 PM
i own a pair of the antron pants
they are sooo awsome, very durable and very warm
i would suggest everyone own a pair especially
for those spring and fall tournaments, might
be a little too warm for the summer thats why junkies makes
the crank pants, very light, very nice
the new jersies look really sweet

skirts
airgun factory

Chupas2
04-04-2002, 08:23 AM
John over at PJ's is the man. I really like there clothes. I'm waiting for my antron pants to see if they will hold up.

Croix71
04-04-2002, 08:32 AM
Sounds like they have good products but does anyone give some comparisons with the other brands?

mac2k4
04-04-2002, 03:50 PM
i don't like any of PaintballJunkies stuff, non of it looks good, except those shiney disco pants:-).
Smart parts, JT, and DYE makes much much better looking stuff. and mostly for the same price...