PDA

View Full Version : Why won't my mag work!

ß.C.
04-03-2002, 06:01 PM
I don't know, it just won't work. I just got it today and I'm kind of a new mag user(owned one before but had to sell it in a month, new taken one apart) I need some help, whenever I gas it up it takes like literally 3 minutes to get working, then when it does, I squeeze the trigger and it shoots but the blt slams the ball only with enough force to get it 1/4 through the barrel. Anyone know what I should try to do? I really don't feel like operating on it not knowing what I'm doing.

Thanks guys
ß.C.

paintsprayer
04-03-2002, 06:34 PM
i am a new mag owner too and when i first got mine, it had the same problem. i got it used, and when i tried to fire, it would do the same thing yours did, only on mine the triger wouln't push back out. what i did was, i took it appart, i left the valve intact(i'm not touchin that), i cleaned all the pieces with a wet rag, i oiled everything, and reasebled. now it works great.
remember to gas up when your done putting it back together, and fire about 25 times to get the water out and to get the oil circulated through the gun. remember not to have the barrel on when you do this, or you will get oil in your barrel.

ß.C.
04-03-2002, 06:38 PM
I'll try it and report back if it doesn't work.

xray_tech1
04-03-2002, 06:52 PM
i also just bought a mag, but i didn't have that problem. I did, however take it apart before i shot it and oiled everything really good and it worked fine......good luck!

CAN YOU TAST MY PAINT?

Poseidon
04-03-2002, 06:55 PM
sounds like you have your output pressure on your reg set too low.

PyRo
04-03-2002, 07:32 PM
Turn up your velocity. Turn teh nut on the back clockwise untill it works. If it starts leaking out the back, turn it back counterclockwise, and take a shot, that should stop it. If it still doesn't work with the velocity all the way up, its something else.

rjvemt1
04-03-2002, 07:33 PM
if you go to the online store tom will send you a trouble shooting and maintenence video (vhs) for just the cost of shipping $4.99, also go to the regular agd site you can download and print the owners manual that has trouble shooting for a level7 mag. the video is better because he walks you through complete disassembly of the gun and explains how the hole thing works.