PDA

View Full Version : ANS Phase 2 Regulator or Retro Valve?

minimagCHAD
04-03-2002, 06:03 PM
Should i get the ANS phase 2 regulator back or the Retro Valve? Is the Retro worth $275? IS the ANS valve good. Info please would be helpful
Thanks ALot!

Load SM5
04-03-2002, 06:13 PM
The ANS valve will make a dandy paper weight, other than that don't look for any appreciable performance increase and it may very well mess up your gun. Plus if something goes wrong AGD won't fix the valve since it's not theirs.

The retro valve is an AGD product and does far and away what it says it's supposed to. It works great and takes your mag to the next level in performance. It kicks your rate of fire up and helps to prevent short stroking due to the trigger kick. Snag one if you can afford it. Remember it take N2 or Air to run it.

drx975
04-03-2002, 06:23 PM
Get a retro for 200 if you just trade your old valve in to AO. Dont buy ANS because it doesnt do anything, and I dont even remember the last time hearing that it claimed it did something. What the hell is it supposed to do anyway, cuase I never figured that one out. Ask yourself that and if you dont know the answer dont buy it.

Retro increases the ROF greatly so I hear from the trigger kick-back, and it increases recharge rate. With an adjustable tank you can mess with the pressure and get the right kind of pull you want, soft with little kick, or harder with greater kickback. I couldnt say whether or not its worth it becuase it depends on how much you play and if you have a lot of money lying around. If your parents pay for paintball stuff, then go buy it RIGHT NOW.

PyRo
04-03-2002, 07:38 PM
If you get ANS bolt, then at the same time ill sell you a super warp feed for $500 which will make the trigger pull soo much lighter, as well as increase range and acuracy :)

Quiet
04-03-2002, 10:20 PM
They're not in the same league. The ANS valve has more space to push air through but it doesn't matter because the hole it has to go through next is the same size as the original air value. Its like pissing into the wind, and pissing money at that.

pip_999
04-04-2002, 08:37 AM
i got an aftermarket valve with my gun and boy does it blow
go with the retro valve

dont go *EDIT* Do NOT circumvent the cuss filters. You agreed to follow the rules of the forum when you joined...so DO IT! Army up your gun

ShooterJM
04-04-2002, 12:25 PM
*EDIT* Change your sig to something more appropriate. Do not circumvent the cuss filters. Army