PDA

View Full Version : What foregrip with intelliframe? Benchy automag grip doesn't fit!

Camo
04-03-2002, 07:55 PM
I got a benchmark gas thru 4grip for my mini and it doesn't fit with the intelliframe. If I put it on tight it presses against the frame. I didn't think this mattered until I tried to put the pin that the field strip screw goes through back in. The trigger frame hole was off about a half of a milimeter from the body rail hole. I didn't want to force it because I was afraid the screw into the valve and body would be bent and cause unwanted tension on the parts. This could mess up the sear too. Anyone out there with a benchy and a intelliframe have this problem? I could do some griding on the frame to make it fit but it is sooooo pretty!

MikeCouves
04-04-2002, 06:50 PM
Alot of people have. Do a search I had the same problem. One second I will be back with the thread I had started.

Restola
04-04-2002, 09:53 PM
both of smart parts grips fit

Thordic
04-05-2002, 07:32 AM
I got a KAPP foregrip extender, and it makes the gun beautiful to hold. So much more comfortable. But the DYE foregrip I use would probably fit even without the extender. Dye grips look weird in pictures, but they are super-comfy on your gun.

krafty
04-05-2002, 12:06 PM
I believe KAPP foregrips fit. My benchmark fit fine... after I took a dremel to it. :)