PDA

View Full Version : HALO shipping taking forever

beam
04-04-2002, 02:59 PM
I bought a Halo off of eBay last week, and the seller notified me that it had been sent out last wed. (03/27/2002) He sent a delivery confirmation number that I used to see that it was sent when he said it was. It was shipped from Utah to Iowa....however over 1 week later, it still has not arrived.

I emailed the guy and asked him to verify the address he sent it to. He hinted that perhaps increased security of the USPS could be the cause.

Has anyone else noticed longer that usual ship times for their HALOs?

sifu01
04-04-2002, 03:31 PM
Its the fact that he used USPS and NOT a better package delivery service. The reason most people do it is to try and make money out of the shipping cost. I bet he charged you $10 minimum shipping. It costs $3-$4 shipping USPS. I hate crap like that. To answer your ?, yeah it does take longer due to it bein the postal service....

cphilip
04-04-2002, 03:34 PM
Most of mine are taking 3-5 days.

beam
04-04-2002, 03:38 PM
Yeah...cphilip..that's what the stuff I ship out is taking. This has been over a week now. I'm just getting nervous. I have the first big game this saturday, and I'd LOVE to be using the HALO on my hypermag.

If it doesn't come, I'll have to just settle for my 12v with the 9v paddles. :rolleyes:

pip_999
04-04-2002, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by beam
If it doesn't come, I'll have to just settle for my 12v with the 9v paddles. :rolleyes:

OUCH

FordPrefect
04-04-2002, 07:33 PM
I don't that it should take over a week to ship the thing. UPS doesn't ship on Saturday, and I'm not sure if they would have sent anything on Easter. Maybe, it is just a little slower than average.