PDA

View Full Version : mako frame on RT?????????

tayior7
04-04-2002, 07:22 PM
does anybody know for sure if a mako frame will work with a retro valve? Only post if you are SURE. people have posted saying that you can, then others saying you cant.

Predater
04-04-2002, 07:41 PM
officialy it wont work. it actuly will but the solenoid may die pre matuarly. it isnt made for the reactive trigger. there was a guy at my field that had that setup.

the centerflag frame will work with it and wont have any probs thow. they say it will work whare as the mako isnt saposed to.

tayior7
04-04-2002, 07:53 PM
does anybody know where i can get the hyperframe for really cheap

Poseidon
04-04-2002, 07:53 PM
I haven't been very happy with my Hyper frame. It has a few quarky problems from time to time. If your looking to go electro sell the RT and buy a new gun.

Predater
04-04-2002, 08:03 PM
Emag, wink wink. most people like the hyper frame. whats yours doing?

Poseidon
04-04-2002, 08:13 PM
The soleniod is staying in the closed position (1/2 cycle) sometimes. Then I have to push in the stfey to get it to shoot. I took out the saftey. Lets see if that works....

I had it shooting flawless once I put the new pin (longer pin) i for like 1500 shots. Then it started 1/2 cylcing.

If you want an electro buy an electro. Emags are nice, but expensive. Bushymaster are nice cheap guns. Imp's are allright. Angels kick ***. Those new Vikings look intruging to say the least.

Predater
04-04-2002, 08:23 PM
sounds like you need to call the company.

ill stick with my rt. i can fire as fast as the electro guys and can work on my gun my self. but the E-Matrix is my favorite electro. a guy at my field has one tricked out and it will out shoot all the angels i know. thats 3 angels to be exact. and has great consistancy. its fairly cheep too.