PDA

View Full Version : Ugh (please read

ChopSuey
04-04-2002, 07:22 PM
Hey guys, Ive had my mag for about 3 weeks played about 5 games and now its already screwed.... please let me explain..... last week we went out paintballing and after about 4 shots my errr "engine" got stuck in the barrel part and it would shoot c02 out of the barrel when the trigger was released but when pulled it wouldn't.... next day i took it into the only paintball place intown and left it there for a few days, when i picked it up the guy started talking a buncha humbo jumbo about the expansion chamber and gave it back saying it works so i took it back home and tryed it out with my new remote... it then stuck in the barrel again so i took c02 out and took it back to the store without the barrel and i had the guy try it out but nothing was happening so ofcourse i took it back home and it locked up when i had the barrel in but then i tryed it without the barrel it worked fine...... so THEN i took it back and the guy says i need a new power tube o-ring which im sure is the case but i dont want to give it back to those asses so you guys think thats the problem and that i could buy a power tube o-ring from my crappy shop and put it in myself?

sheesh long.... thanks in advance ChOpSuEy

nutz
04-04-2002, 07:43 PM
watch the language man ;)

i would probly advise u to try the new powertube tip oring...

the first time u gased her up u may have gotten ALOT of liquid co2 in the gun and toasted an oring somewhere so try the powertube oring and if that doesnt work buy a parts kit and change all the orings :( it sucks but if u can think of a better way do it for sure :)

Lorquas
04-04-2002, 10:46 PM
that was quite possibly the longest sentence ever!! :cool:

a_malfunction
04-04-2002, 10:47 PM
What got stuck in the barrel? The bolt?

WickeDKlowN
04-04-2002, 11:14 PM
Im guessing what he is calling the "engine" is the bolt since it is getting stuck in the barrel, i would suggest trying a different barrel before you try the powertube tip o-ring or parts kit. also, i would suggest watching the video(if you have it) again, to see if tom talks about whats happening.

Panzerr
04-05-2002, 09:17 AM
Sounds to mike like you're feeding it liquid Co2. It probably works just fine. Get a Palmer Side-Line Stabilizer. It'll solve your problems.