PDA

View Full Version : Ouch! arman got into some trouble....

Hysperion
04-04-2002, 08:11 PM
Arman/XPM

I have been defrauded by paintballjunkie2k! Where do I go from here?
Hello,
We were supposed to do a trade, and we were going to cross ship. I shipped, he did not. He continue's to give me excuse after excuse, and now - when I call, his family members tell me that he does not live there anymore. He has done this to several other people. My question is, where do I go from here? I want real advice, not anything like, "Go kick his ***" and etc. I am talking about, what legal measures can I take?
-Arman

All I gotta say, "a trade a day until you run into a scam artist and throw your money away"....I kinda figured you'd run into this sooner or later arman. All I can ask is why did you give up on your policy of them always sending first?

56kSomeGuy
04-04-2002, 08:18 PM
I know i'm not really helping but i don't think there is any legal action that you could do. There is no contract or anything. Good luck on trying to figure this out.

Hysperion
04-04-2002, 08:31 PM
Well it's not me that this happened to man. but ya there is plenty of legal action he can do..

Bartleby
04-04-2002, 10:43 PM
file mail fraud. it's a felony. as long as Arman still has the name and address, even if it's not the guy who ripped him off, he has a place to start. so file a complaint and see what happens

Paintballer86
04-05-2002, 05:16 AM
Drive to his house... Than kick his *(&!!!!! ;) I would listen to Bartleby you can get in MUNDO amount of troubble for that.

thecavemankevin
04-05-2002, 09:47 AM
Mail fraud is probably your best bet, but you can always call the local police station of his town and file a report.

Jonno06
04-05-2002, 02:17 PM
ok,who got ripped?arman,or paintballjunkie2k????:confused:

im confused...:confused:

ProjectMag
04-05-2002, 02:22 PM
<-------- 400th post

That was a post by Arman so I take it he got ripped by paintballjunkie2k.

Omicron
04-05-2002, 02:44 PM
that scared the crap out of me, I read the name and I thought you were talking about me...Anyways, I'm paintballjunkie13, not the other guy so don't get us mixed up! I'm GOOD! maybe....;)

Thordic
04-05-2002, 03:24 PM
Arman was playing Russian Roulette with the amount of trades he was making. The bullet was bound to show up sometime.

IceCool32
04-05-2002, 03:36 PM
An Update for all of you in the dark,

Arman already has a detective on the case, and has notified the local authority in paintballjunkie2k's town. Nothing has turned up as of yet. Once they bust the kid, Arman has ALL the evidence to get this person convicted in some way, shape, or form.

IROCU
04-05-2002, 06:51 PM
Hope they get the guy soon, Armans a cool guy I traded with him and he's been the nicest guy I've delt with. Good luck Arman!

mountaindud
04-05-2002, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Jonno06
ok,who got ripped?arman,or paintballjunkie2k????:confused:

im confused...:confused:

LOL, yeah hes saying that he ripped someone off. :D No he got ripped off, people like Mike that talk in the third person can pick that up. :D

BUT to answer the question YES he committed fraud. Anyone that rips you off over the net is a felon. Call the cops in his town and you can start from there. Good Luck

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
04-05-2002, 07:29 PM
Yay!
Go Arman!

-§on-
04-05-2002, 09:55 PM
Well, since he has his phone number this is one thing he could do. Tell the local police or State police or someone of the law in the town and file for Mail fruad. Either that or he could take him to small claims court, get his money back, and his marker. If he failed to apprear in court there is a greater fine and possibly prison time involved.