PDA

View Full Version : What about the Emag's Hoses?

Cypres0099
04-04-2002, 10:33 PM
Does anybody know about the right length SS hose to comfortably fit on an Emag?

I will have a Shocktech Drop and soon a flatline.:eek: :D I would also like the hose to have quick disconects if you could include that in your estimate.

While we're at it does any one have a picture of their emag with a Shocktech drop and Flatline? I will be getting this setup soon and I am so excited I want to be able to visualize it.:D

Thanks and don't be shy.:p

Load SM5
04-04-2002, 10:48 PM
I run a 10" SS line from my valve to the QD on my Dynaflow on a shocktech drop. Should be pretty close. Here's a pic anyway.

BradPalooza
04-05-2002, 07:14 AM
I have a 12" SS on mine, but my drop forward doesn't go that far. For that setup I think the 12" might be long. I'd suggest putting some shrink wrap on it to keep the SS from scratching up your anodizing. Make sure you put it on before you put the QD's on.
-Brad

dropkick1
04-05-2002, 02:04 PM
i have a 12 incher on mine which is the perfect length since i have a psycho ballistics drop which is really big, so 12 inches just to be safe.

ken

Panzerr
04-05-2002, 04:31 PM
Hey Load, the more I look at those clear grips, the cooler they get.

How do you like that Dynaflow? Who makes it? Do they have a website?

keiphers
04-05-2002, 04:51 PM
Check around on the pic forums here, or pbreview.com/forums. I've seen a gun like what you describe, so just PM the person when you find the right gun.

Kevmag
04-05-2002, 05:18 PM
I have a 10" SS braided on my E-Mag with a std flatline drop forward. It's a little tough to get off...

Butterfingers
04-05-2002, 05:22 PM
I have a 15 inch SS it loops in a way where it is impossible for it to touch any aluminum.

The loop touches only the stainless steel portion of the gun. Loops past the battary pack and back into the dropforward.

This is shown with the hose not aligned if you move the angle from the bottome line upwards the hose will touch nothing but steel.