PDA

View Full Version : E-mag SPS question

wvusquatch
04-04-2002, 11:50 PM
I just got my e-mail back form being service and was wondering why if I place it into the 3 or 6 shot mode the sps decreases from 16 to 9? Is there any way to place the gun into a fully auto mode at a high rate of fire?

Kaiser Bob
04-05-2002, 01:07 AM
the burst fire mode is limited to 9 sps on the emag board. If you want full auto youll have to get one of those emagnum boards.

wvusquatch
04-05-2002, 06:57 AM
Where do I go to get one of those boards? Is there a web page or someting? What is the downside to them? Other then and lot of paint being used?

Potatoboy
04-05-2002, 07:02 AM
You can get them through Modified Paintball Products. More information is here http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30548

Thordic
04-05-2002, 07:26 AM
The reason is so you don't overshoot people so badly. It's the same reason that full auto is disallowed. If you are shooting 16 BPS in bursts, there is a higher chance of you hurting someone.

wvusquatch
04-05-2002, 07:36 AM
I agree with you there, could be the better reason, just was a little diappointed with all of the advertising that is done around the gun that the features are not fully present! It would be nice that if in the three shot mode, it offered the high mode! You hear the gun can do wonderful things, but seems to be just a little bit limited? Does any other comany make a board? One with the display?