PDA

View Full Version : A|| Help i have a Sticky Trigger ||A

||Skywalker||
04-05-2002, 12:28 AM
can some one please help me i have a sticky trigger on my automag help me please!!!!!!!!!!!

BlackVCG
04-05-2002, 02:19 AM
A little more information would help. Do you mean the gun will fire a few times and then stop firing and get "sticky"? If so, you have bolt stick and need a longer PT spacer.

If that's not the problem, take the gun apart and make sure there's nothing obstructing the movement of the sear.

||Skywalker||
04-05-2002, 05:12 AM
sorry for the lack of info but yeah when i start to shoot is get stiicky thanks for the help mate

paintsprayer
04-05-2002, 05:17 AM
whe i first got my 68 automag, i would shoot and the trigger wouln't come back. what i did was i took the gun appart, (leaving the valve intact), i cleaned everything with a wet rag, oiled everything up and put it back together. remember to dry fire about 25 times without the barrel on to get the oil cycled through the gun.
that should fix the problem.

||Skywalker||
04-05-2002, 05:25 AM
i dont think thats the problem because we whacked some oil in it turned the pressure down it was not as sticky but the stickyness was there as i said thanks alot mate more the help the better :D

BEEFYSAUSAGE
04-05-2002, 06:36 AM
hey "cobba" where ya from? im in n.s.w ..
cheak the o rings in the on/off ...
or it could be the sear/bolt is warn
what type of oil ya using?
email me if u want newworldorder7@hotmail.com
or maybe its those damn "DROP BEARS"
BEEFY.

Thordic
04-05-2002, 07:25 AM
See, this is why you don't put glue on your trigger...

Oh, wait...:rolleyes:

BEEFYSAUSAGE
04-05-2002, 07:38 AM
when you say in your bio your dad made you a automag,do you mean he made you one or you "found it by the side of the road and have no idea how it came to be in the country...made you a automag" cause if he did make it "no ofence to your dads macheining skills" it might have a tolerence issue???
just throwin around ideas
BEEFY.