PDA

View Full Version : Need help with most *productive* mag upgrades

Skoad
04-05-2002, 12:50 AM
Thinking about ordering the TKO mag off paintballgear.com

1) I'm right handed, which powerfeed should i get if i get a warp later...pf right, correct?

2) What are some of the first (more important the most productive) upgrades i can do, for say..around or under $100 bucks. Barrel is my usual first upgrade..but what next? *notice i only have co2 for now*

Also, what about the intelliframe..kinda unsure on what it exactly does...can you have retro valve and intelliframe?

Another Q...anyone know where i could order a mag from someone where like i could say i want a mag powerfeed right with intelliframe, blah dropforward, blah forgrip, blah body, etc. and they will whip it all up for me at resonable price?

I'll think of more stuff later :)
It'd be a big help for any comments, im a mag wannabe

-Skoad

MagMan5446
04-05-2002, 12:56 AM
PF Right is correct.

Air. Get air. Air is one of the most important upgrades you can get. Intelliframe is the best double triggered frame for mags on the market. Intelli is on the name because there is room in the grip to throw a phono jack and microswitch in and hook intellifeed up.

giant1515
04-05-2002, 08:34 AM
honestly mags don't need THAT much in the way of upgrading.

My preference, a .45 frame of some sort or a z-grip first, makes it more comfy to shoot than the M16 style ones. air, or a coiled remote line to run Co2. You can find smaller air tanks for under/around 100 so I'd actually recommend going that route then a barrel. my .01

pip_999
04-05-2002, 08:50 AM
get air first and if u got some cash i would say get a df with it too cause it is vital on air tanks, they are big and heavy (especialy the steel)

then get a frame or a barrel

the stock barrel is half decent not the bst, but it can be used in the meantime, just get air cause you dont want to f$&*#n your marker

the mods are gonna nail me on that

hitech
04-05-2002, 09:42 AM
Warp. That was first on MY list of upgrades. You can find them for 109 if you look around.

Skoad
04-05-2002, 11:48 AM
i don't really like remotes, so scratch that...
i was thinking of nitro, i think i can get a 48 3000 pure energy for like 80 bucks shipped but i really would like to get a tank with a little more shots than ~500-600 and that will cost me a great deal more to get like a 4500 or just a bigger 3000

i guess it all depends on how fast the money comes in

about the intelliframe....can you have retro valve and intelliframe?

pip_999
04-05-2002, 12:51 PM
i would say wait for the warp though

warp isnt a necessity, if your not playin gtournies and stuff chanes are you wont be shooting like 12 BPS or sumtin crazy

but get nitro, intelli, and retro asap

and pick up barrels on the way, just occasionly check the for sale for cheap barrels, then pick them up on the way

but get an intelli, retro, and air

you can buy a half decent size tank for like ~200 on http://www.countypaintball.com

you can get like a 88/4500 or sumtin around there for 200

Rooster
04-05-2002, 12:58 PM
After a 2x trigger, revvy, and HPa the only thing i have left to upgrade is my game. The only thing limiting my mag, is me.

Predater
04-05-2002, 01:42 PM
retrovalve in the distant future.

mykroft
04-05-2002, 01:44 PM
Palmer Stabilizer, 2x or Ring trigger, ggod grip panels and a 12V Rev (The price difference between a 9V and a 12V is so little there's no reason to buy the 9v).

HR is the way to go if you're thinking about a warp.