PDA

View Full Version : What should i do??

GallagherAtWar
04-05-2002, 05:45 AM
Its been about 2 to 3 weeks and i still havent gotten my z-grip from http://www.mwpw.com/

should i keep waiting cuz they said they have 6 warehouses

but

i've tryied to contack them numerous times and they won't respond

but

im using a different email adress then the one i used when i bought the grip

what should i do??

Chri$$

Panzerr
04-05-2002, 09:21 AM
It's been about six weeks and I still haven't got my foregrip from Dingo Paintball. He's missed two deadlines and I haven't heard from him in three weeks.

nilloc 93
04-05-2002, 01:17 PM
Hey guys,
I work for and am a founding member at a growing paintball manufacturer/distributor. Here's some guidlines when buying online or over the phone:
-always get the name of a sales rep or contact name, it'll help deal with problems later on
-always get an email address (or 2), phone number and hours of availability from the dealer
-if possible, get the dealer to confirm your payment and the date of shipment verbally and in a hard copy (invoice or receipt) for your records
-if at any time a dealer has a problem with disclosing any information relevant to the transaction, be concerned. You always have the right to ask questions and get answers.
-If the dealer doesn't respond to your attempts at communication, do a little detective work. Find more than one person to register your complaint with and keep at it. If you get no where with their service dept., find out how to get ahold of someone in management.
-Nothing gets their attention more than negative publicity. If you genuinely have a complaint that the dealer isn't trying to solve, let the world know. Forums are one place, but there are many others both online and in print.

Hope this helped a little bit.

sifu01
04-05-2002, 01:24 PM
Get a tracking number. Make sure you pay for shipping that has tracking capabilities.