PDA

View Full Version : EMag to warp cable

lopxtc
04-05-2002, 08:41 AM
Hey does anyone know the details on the white connector that plugs into the EMag for the Warp Feed?
I have the piece that plugs into the warp itself and a ton of wire of various types and so forth, so I really cannot justify the $16.00 for buying the cable. If someone knows the Radio Shack part number or even the technical name for this piece that would be great.

Thanks,

Aaron

synreal
04-05-2002, 08:49 AM
just grab some low resistance wire, a mono headphone jack and have yourself a party.

follow the intelliframe to warp instructions, replacing the roller switch with the white plug you already have.

Potatoboy
04-05-2002, 08:55 AM
uhh... I think he wants a part number for that little white plug to he can go buy one.....

Your best bet might be to *gringe* take it in to try and match one.

Unless someone else knows an exact part number that is

Kaiser Bob
04-05-2002, 08:55 AM
where the hell do you get the white connector piece? The only place ive seen them is on cordless phone batteries, and im not about to go buy one just to rip the plug off. And the guy at Radio Shack was like RS??? huh?

synreal
04-05-2002, 08:58 AM
i read gooder..my bad

many small electronics have similar connectors, look through that pile of dead walkmen and remote controlled whatzits that everyone has lying around their basement

lopxtc
04-05-2002, 09:29 AM
Yeah thats why I was going to do *L* ... about the only type of dead phone I dont have is a cordless ... got tons of cell phones lying around (dont ask) ... but no dang cordless *L*

I might have to recon one of a buddy when I am at his place ... depends on how bored I am ...

I was thinking about eyeing it at Radio Shack ... tends to work well in most situations ... *L*

No big one at the moment, I wont have my EMag till next Friday anyway ...

Thanks guys ...

Aaron