PDA

View Full Version : cradel question

Predater
04-05-2002, 11:56 AM
i have a megareg by nitroduck and want a cool cradel. does anyone know of any cradels that will hold it. It will use a cradel like the ones for the rapter and needs the whole for the reg to be a hair over 1 1/4". thats the suze of the whole in my existing cradel.

Polishpickles451
04-06-2002, 12:09 PM
A great cheap way to get a cradle is to find an old tennis or racketball racket. Notice the curves that would make it a perfect cradle. Cut off the grip and make another cut somewhere up the bend of the racket, where it gets more level. Drill screws to attach, and polish the sharp edges. Then get an ASA and weld of screw it on. Cheap and effective, and makes a great drop forward. If you do a nice job they come out looking really nice.
I got a nice pic here --> http://windfallpaintball.tripod.com/windfallpaintball/id5.html

Predater
04-06-2002, 04:07 PM
your drop looks good.

i dont use an asa thow. ive got 2 rt's. one has an adjustible megareg by nitroduck and the other has a adjustible minireg2 by nitroduck. these need a cradel like a rapter uses with the big whole in it.

i have cradels that move them about 2" in front of the fraim and about 2" below the gun. i just want some cradels that look cool.

hears a pick of the megareg setup.

zbody
04-06-2002, 04:42 PM
Sweet drop forward Polishpickles451. Now if only you used one of those graphite rackets you could have an extremely lightweight one. Although it would only be good for a couple of games.

Stimpy
04-06-2002, 05:29 PM
any problems with the KAPP DZ II? I want to get it, just wanted to pick your brains first..

Predater
04-06-2002, 05:41 PM
actually the megareg came with somthing almost identicle. i hate it. i baught the cradel you see in the above pick for 25 bux. i just want somthing that looks cool.

sorry it took a minut. i had to go and take the pick and doun load it. heares a pick of the one that came with my megareg.

Predater
04-06-2002, 05:42 PM
and another