PDA

View Full Version : Wizards/R.A.F School this Sunday...

[FE]Memnock
04-05-2002, 12:32 PM
So who all of the MN players are going to be there? I, for one, will be there. I think I heard that kilaueakid will be there? Who else? Sounds like it's going to be a blast!

And kilaueakid: If you are going to be there, I would LOVE to take you up on that offer to shoot a round or two through your SFL. It'd be nice to get a feel for the E-mag... especially considering mine will be here in the next couple of days. :) (Yes, I ordered it without ever shooting an E-mag. That's how much confidence I have in AGD and their products. ;)) Are you bringing the new breach with the SFL to show it off a bit? I'd love to see it.

I'm kind of bummed, however... with my valve off to AGD I've had to borrow my friend's Angel to get me through the weekend... Oh well, I'll just have to make do. :P

Hope some of the rest of you MN AO'ers are coming. Keep an eye out for me, I'm the tall, fat guy with number 24 and 'Memnock' on the jersey.

See you there!

-Mem

Panzerr
04-05-2002, 12:52 PM
Got drill this weekend. I'll be putting some 5.56 down range this weekend.

kilaueakid
04-05-2002, 01:51 PM
Memnock,
I will be there, I think Jonny Bravo: Mike C from AO is going to try to make it too. I will be bringing all my stuff, and ;) of course you can try out my sfl.

see ya sunday,
kila