PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of going to the dark side

Rooster
04-05-2002, 12:34 PM
My mag is just too reliable.

Its starting to hurt my feelings, its like it doesn't even need me. My truck never leaves me hanging, when I'm bored it obliges me by breaking down and then i can fix it. My computer likes to help me out as well by giving me weird errors and creating device conflicts.

But not my mag. I think it has it in for me. Its just sitting there, eyeing me. Knowing full well i can't troubleshoot a perfectly working device. Why does it tourture me like this?

I'm going to have to get one more gun, one that wants my attension, one that breaks down so I can yell at it and call it varrious names that would make a salior blush, one that needs me.

Perfection is strangly maddening, wouldn't you agree?

pip_999
04-05-2002, 12:40 PM
whatever tickles your pickle i guess

Bartleby
04-05-2002, 12:40 PM
that's funny rooster, i was thinking that same exact thing. i guess you and i are just the type of guys that require repair of our toys. i love fixing things, when i was 6 i fixed my dad's broken radio and i've loved to fix stuff ever since.

Predater
04-05-2002, 12:42 PM
Buy a Cocker. you can tinker with it all the time.

Blazingace
04-05-2002, 12:48 PM
I know you are not supposed to take it apart all the time, but I can't help it. I disasemble it and oil and grease it and it just keeps going. I keep looking for something to fix but I can't find anything. This has led me to slip into insanity. I just sent out a bunch of money orders today. I have another Minimag on the way, a superbolt and a Retro valve. I figure that if I have a bunch of guns that I will eventually have something to fix ;) THEY CAN'T ALL BE PERFECT:eek: !!!!!!!!!

Predater
04-05-2002, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Blazingace
THEY CAN'T ALL BE PERFECT:eek: !!!!!!!!!

dont bet on it. you mingt get to work on it once then itll work forever with vertually no mantinance.

pip_999
04-05-2002, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Blazingace
;) THEY CAN'T ALL BE PERFECT:eek: !!!!!!!!!

dont say that outloud

and you forgot to touch wood :D

Panzerr
04-05-2002, 01:08 PM
I know your pain. Whats even worse is when it doesn't break down in the middle of a tourny game, so you have to blame your poor performance on youself. Man, I hate that.

Blazingace
04-05-2002, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Panzerr
Whats even worse is when it doesn't break down in the middle of a tourny game, so you have to blame your poor performance on youself.

Amen, My brother!:D