PDA

View Full Version : Mag Pic....and I Need An Answer To My ? Pleez!

KOP_jedi_master
04-05-2002, 11:23 PM
ok first of all...i ordered a phycho ballistics universal drop forward for my mag....i also orderd a physcho ballistics x chamber/foregrip but the drop is too long....so what i want from you all is a good cheap drop forward/cradle that is chrome and is a reasonable price......

Derek please reply! PLEASE! p.s. what do you think of my mag...got nitro in there somehwere.....

InfinatyBPS
04-05-2002, 11:34 PM
Hey, I have socks like those... nice mag btw

KOP_jedi_master
04-05-2002, 11:37 PM
thanks for the conmpliment.....do they sell the pmi perfect drop in silver?

Croix71
04-06-2002, 12:17 AM
Nice pic. Are ya planning to do any cosmetic changes? Change to a power feed perhaps?

Load SM5
04-06-2002, 06:07 AM
Shocktech drops look pretty cool and come in chrome. They also have 3 different sizes, small, medium, and large. One of them should do the job without hitting your grip. Medium more that likely.

MikeCouves
04-06-2002, 10:49 AM
You can't get PMI's in silver/chrome, but you can get the TKO one in chrome. The TKO is identical to the PMI so...

rjvemt1
04-06-2002, 12:20 PM
kapp makes adrop that you can adjust (cut) front or back

KOP_jedi_master
04-06-2002, 12:44 PM
thanks for all the advice....i dont think im going to go for a power feed body....they are too expensive and i really dont see any problems with my standard feed...just as long as my revvy is turned on.....here is a drop forward i think i am going to get....http://www.888paintball.com/product_card.asp?ItemNo=19%2DP%2FL+B%2FL+CRD+FL+NK i like this one cause it gives my gun an extra spice to it.....

if you can please post some links to some of these drops that you are listing....

Derek

Creative Mayhem
04-06-2002, 03:04 PM
If you're interested in a flame drop, take a look at the CP flame drop there are two sizes 2" and 2.5" drop I would look into a shorter grip though. Powerfeed does make a BIG difference! Less chop, faster feed and will cut down on you profile as well. Nice looking gun though.

Creative Mayhem

KOP_jedi_master
04-06-2002, 07:59 PM
yeah im sure that they help a little.....but they are 120 dollars and my standard is doing just fine......so why bother...i think what im gonna do is head up to my proshop and take a look at the different drops they have up ther