PDA

View Full Version : Gotta get rid of my HALO

CleenSweep
04-06-2002, 01:38 PM
I played with my buddies the other day and took my new HALO out for a test drive. I have never shot so much paint in my life!!! I went through 1800 rounds in a very short period of time. I went from my usual play of being a front player to being a back player. It was un believeable. I actually bunkered two players at once and they screamed for mercy (no lie). They were actually yelling and waving their hands. It was great.

Well, one of the guys I play with just didn't have much to say. He looked at it and said things like "It's kinda loud," and "It's kinda big." Well he shoots a Tippmann 98 custom with an AA barrel and a response trigger. So I take my Halo and my nitro over to his house later (he still shoots C02). I hook it up and tell him to turn his response way up. We fill up the HALO with some left over paint and let him fire away.

After he lays down a spray of paint the likes of which I personally have never seen in real life. He just kinda giggled and said, "Holy Crap that's fast!!" He then proceeded to laugh like a madman and emptied the hopper into a nearby tree. He only had positive things to say after that.

Needless to say I have another friend who wants to buy it from me for more than I payed for it. I think I just might have to sell.

Cliffio
04-06-2002, 02:46 PM
i love mine

i forgot the website off hand but somewhere sells them for 89 bucks

Cliff

Cypres0099
04-06-2002, 10:21 PM
Don't just sit there you madman!:eek: Find that website!!!!

CleenSweep
04-07-2002, 07:16 AM
http://1stshotpaintball.com

Here you go. It's where I got mine.:D

paintballrulzs
04-07-2002, 09:18 AM
www.paintballgames.com 89 bucks