PDA

View Full Version : my first minimag experience

JunoReactorLeak
04-06-2002, 03:12 PM
Today I went to my local field, ecx (http://www.ecxactionsports.com), and tried my minimag for the first time. I got mostly negative response such as "your crazy for trading your cocker for that" and thigns of that nature. Well I proved them wrong. It felt so much nicer not having to lug the cocker around every time I didnt want to play back. I like it so much better being able to move far up the field and bunker people. The downside was that my barrel was good, but if I was trying to play back, when it started to reach the other end of the field, it would curve. but other than that it was an amazing game of paintball. I love playing front and I love my minimag :D

zbody
04-06-2002, 04:19 PM
Sounds like you had a great time. Thats what its all about. Too often people are quick to judge a gun they know nothing about or have only heard rumors. Often just letting them shoot the gun a couple of times at the chrony is the antidote for their negative attitude.

Just out of curiosity what barrel were you using on your mini.

PFAutomag33
04-06-2002, 04:32 PM
Good, sounded like fun.

JunoReactorLeak
04-06-2002, 07:04 PM
I was using a BOA Snakebite barrel. I got the gun from MCJ683, who is a very reliable trader.

FordPrefect
04-06-2002, 09:59 PM
Congrats on the new marker. I hope that you really like it(I bet that with a better paint to barrel match the curving will go away).

Quiet
04-06-2002, 10:57 PM
Mags rule up front. There's nothing I'd rather have with me when things get real up close and personal.

I do like having the odd cocker backing me up though.