PDA

View Full Version : Emag shoots to fast

mag59459
04-06-2002, 03:35 PM
Although I've played w/ my new emag quit a few times already, today was the first time I've ever really got to use it in some real speed ball games. Unfortunatly I chopped twice though a half case, both chops were due to my revi not keeping up. I think its time for a warp or to turn down my bps. I even got acused by the ref of having full auto after pelting some poor cocker across the feild.

WickeDKlowN
04-06-2002, 04:01 PM
The ref really accused you of having FA? lol

i would say get a Warp or Ricochet, mabey even a HALO

DOWNWITHANGELS
04-06-2002, 04:07 PM
Thats awesome man! Get a warp feed, with a halo and intellifeed it. You will never break paint that way!

Cliffio
04-06-2002, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by DOWNWITHANGELS
Thats awesome man! Get a warp feed, with a halo and intellifeed it. You will never break paint that way!

you do not need to add a halo to a warp, its just over kill

seeing as the warp feed and warp feed hose to the gun will keep "X" number of balls in the warp and hose, a regular 12v revy will do a decent job of keeping the warp full of paint, so that the stream of balls going into the gun will always stay the same

a $130 hopper on top of a $150 warp does basically as good of a job as the $50 hopper on a wapr

so to spend 80 more dollars on a product that you really cant take advantage of is rahter dumb

Cliff

Predater
04-06-2002, 04:49 PM
DOWNWITHANGELS, why would you intellifeed the halo? dosnt it kinda work like that allready?

just thinking, did you mean intellifeed the halo or the warp?

Cliffio
04-06-2002, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Predater
DOWNWITHANGELS, why would you intellifeed the halo? dosnt it kinda work like that allready?

just thinking, did you mean intellifeed the halo or the warp?

proabably to the warp, since you cant yet to the halo

and your realy dont need to with a halo, it feeds fast enough without it

Cliff

Predater
04-06-2002, 05:08 PM
i thaught so. im just a little slow:rolleyes: .

KamikazePenguin
04-06-2002, 08:28 PM
in response to the original question, I keep my e-mag board limited to 10BPS max for that very reason.