PDA

View Full Version : Minimag Setup

DarrVao777
04-06-2002, 04:11 PM
I am planning to purchase a Minimag. However, I had a few questions on how to set it up. First of all, I know I need a motorized hopper. But for the air, the only source of refill near me is CO2. If I run CO2 in the vertical position that the Minimag is set up in, would the gun function ok? What what your suggestions be in setting up a Minimag? Thanks and I look forward to being a proud 'Mag owner!

PFAutomag33
04-06-2002, 04:28 PM
Sure, the gun would run fine. However, Co2 doesn't run good in cold weather. The point of the vertical position of the tank is to prevent liquid from going into the valve. By making the tank vertical, the liquild settles at the bottom and no liquid goes into the valve. If you have some extra cash, get an expansion chamber, and put a bottomline on it. If you don't want to do that, you can hook a remote up to it...or you could do both. There are many different ways to set it up, but it is up to your own preferences.

Predater
04-06-2002, 04:38 PM
do a search of the teck forum with the word "co2". you will find all the info on earth that deals with this. itl give you all the difrent ways of setting up a gun on co2 fast.