PDA

View Full Version : My mag leaks air. HELP!!!

Devin
04-06-2002, 04:33 PM
Ok. when I hook my mag up to air, it is ok then after you pull the trigger a few times the air leaks out. Sometimes it stops but usually it just keeps leaking. If I remove the air and put it back on I can fire a few more shots before it whacks out again. Any ideas? I just replaced all the o-rings

a_malfunction
04-06-2002, 04:37 PM
Out of the barrel? If so, try a longer powertube spacer.

xatle
04-06-2002, 07:20 PM
oil the hell outa it, most of the time too much oil will solve leakage problems, if that doesnt work you might need to get a power tube spacer kit.

MikeCouves
04-06-2002, 08:51 PM
Umm you don't want to overoil your mag, it will start getting all over the barrel and ruining your barrel. If you follow the proper steps to oiling your mag you will be okay.

Well if it's down the barrel try different spacers and replace the power tube oring.

xatle
04-06-2002, 10:14 PM
i dry fire my mag without the barrel about 20 times before i call it good, sorry, shoulda slapped that into my last post.

xray_tech1
04-06-2002, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by xatle
oil the hell outa it....

ummmmm.....that's not a very good thing to do to ur mag. not only is it messy, but you can mess it up pretty bad. Just follow the directions for oiling it. If it's still leaking, try the "spacer kit" thing. if it's STILL leaking, try replacing o-rings. course, the problem depends on if ur shooting nirto, ca, or co2. if c02, it could be something else (freezing, bolt lock, icey valve, etc.....)
Good Luck!