PDA

View Full Version : spyder problems

tarrasque
04-06-2002, 06:56 PM
ok well i have a list of guns and am currently peeved about my spyder tl...the gun was bought from a guy who stripped it down to nothing !!missing parts!! so i had to make do with what i had...its a decent gun(its not broken or really crappy lookin) but keeps leaking every time i play with it...i think its the cup seal but im not sure my sister also has a spyder and it also leaksim thinking of selling mine even if it leaks...im really annoyed by them or i seem to not be able to get into knowing how to handle them...i have a tipp 98 and minimag so its no big deal that this one is not working im just really pissed that it leaks all the time and last time i took it in to get fixed it cost 15 bucks!!!!

what should i do??????????

RATM
04-06-2002, 07:49 PM
Wheres it leaking? Gotta be more specific. Down the barrel? Then your cupseal. Replace it, problem solved.

ramsee1
04-06-2002, 08:46 PM
Not that it is definitely the cup seal as previously pointed out, but Spyders are notorious for that. Even if it looks ok, a little scratch will make it leak. I've also seen them leak if they're not oiled well enough or shell caught by the bolt,anything letting the air pass through.